Toribash
Not me, there is no such thing as seasonal break here, there are transitional break between classes though that almost always happen when its summer break in other parts of the world.
I've been pretty good, college is going well and I have a decent amount of free time atm because I haven't found a job yet. I might start playing this again I haven't in ages. How's everyone else?
Well I'm on a one week break for Halloween.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Well my autumn break ended. I spent all week playing games. I feel ashamed. haven't progressed one bit in my training.
Yes, I had a really bad flu and I didn't go to the gym for a month. I was able to visit is 2 days ago since I didn't cough anymore. So...and today I couldn't go cause I killed my muscles the previous 2 days. I also don't lift the weights I used to but I hope I will be able to soon.

Whatya been up to Sicks ?
I am really sad these past few days. I lost all of my progress recently on some powermoves I had spent 2 years learning. It feels like I'm only getting farther away from my biggest goal. I guess I'll work even harder now and go back to the very basics to correct my mistakes. Gonna be a long and boring month I guess. The only thing that I can do somewhat consistently is headspins. My windmill got completely fucked while experimenting with different types and styles.