Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
We are all busy with real life problems these days.
Personally, I suddenly become more outdoor-ish, less being a basement dweller.

Yeah, same. Just because of work and other stuff too, I rarely have time to go home and rest, it's tiring,
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
How's it going guys? I have never seen Piratez this inactive. If you are lurking then post so I know how many of us are still here. Perhaps if we post something daily I could try to recruit some new members ingame just to boost some activity.
Aye captain o7
I'm still here, I tried to post but it would be awkward if I talked alone, lol.
I can hop in-game for some in-game activity from time to time.
I be lurking all over the place. I've been very active in-game. I'm going to bed now but if you guys aren't busy in about 8 hours, we should play a couple of matches.
It's madvvorld. Neat. I didn't expect that so many will actually respond. I'll go ingame on weekend to recruit some members if I won't have important things to do.

I'm surprised that this year I actually have to worry and care about attending all the lessons and doing all the homework. Some teachers have went overboard with all the assignments this year. It is probably not much work compared to other schools though.
Halloween is coming soon, planned to burn some money on Steam, hopefully there are some games my pc can handle since I'll be free every Saturday starting next week.