Toribash
aye vic thats looking great, I wanna learn how to make some 3d models but I am too lazy to watch some tutorials, they are usually 30 mins long and you need to watch lots of them to know how to do it, eventually I will, ik, tho not any time soon
I got lazy to watch videos,later i starter playing with things without knowing to what they are for,then got "experience",also i play alot on game engine,its fun when you know how to use
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
hey guys how good do u think my parkour is from this replay plz give feed back and thanks
Attached Files
noobs parkouring.rpl (625.7 KB, 4 views)
Tetrop:i guees you can make better posts,try to be on-topic.
also,where is uppkicker? that fkin smart guy.
well maybe upp is having some int issues as mat had, idk lets wait, he only has been off for a day so yeah no need to worry;

yeah tetrop trry to reply to what the other say;

about that parkour: your run would use some work, good to see you almost got running again after the fall, with some practise I think you could beat that map, I remeber when seba and I went through it, Ill leave the replay here is you wan tto check it, also small frames like 5 are sometimes usefull

----- 0 -----

aye the inactivity, I am planning to go through dark souls soon, is there any game you havent played but you would love to? in my case it would be dark souls probably, between others ofc, having only a ps2 and a not so powerful pc I didnt get to play all the games I wanted
Attached Files
pk con seba weyes.rpl (1.83 MB, 5 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 21, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
i just got back from school it was cool how we got to watch step up 3 while eating popcorn also im still trying to make a custom run in pk so can i see all of your custom runs so i can try and get an idea of one also thanks for the feed back on my pk
Hello hguys, i'm back. Sorry for the incactivity, but i became really sick after i was at my friends house, and i threw up on the street on the way home, mmmmmh, yummy.
So i just crashed on my bed and slept for like 10 hours, then woke up drink some water, and then fel asleep again. But now i'm back, still a little sick, but atleast i'm back.
Yay upp,get better man.
I guess i watched it before.
ok going to school now,cyall in 6 hours.
hey guys i just did my first skeet in classic its kinda cool here ya go im proud to be in this clan
Attached Files
skeete uke.rpl (93.8 KB, 3 views)
Oh, new blood. Hi there tetrop, i'm Upp (which should be obvious considering my name is at the top of this message, but due to formality, and for the sake of you knowing my nickname i will include it XD).

I don't think we've spoken before, have we? Anyway if i have not said it yet here i go: Welcome to MAU. I assume mat have shown you the forum rules?
-----
P.S.
I like the idea of that machete victor, it looks pretty cool.
Last edited by uppkicker; Mar 21, 2016 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump