Toribash
yo so yesterday i was just chillin at my holiday house right (which is just 1 city away from my house) ight so i was bored and i'm tryna do a lil something something, so i called my friend and my plug to get some gas right, so i went and copped a 1/4 of the good thang right and across the street of my plug's traphouse is a lil basketball court so i went home dropped the gas and grabbed my ball and we balled with a coupla dudes for like 2 hours until the feds fuckin pulled up with them armored trucks and shit(probably indonesian swat-spec ops-thing) and busted the traphouse but the whole thing was empty like wtf and they started asking us questions like shiit dawg we clean but that shit still makes me hella nervous and shit and my friends was hella sweating and shit but what got me weak was they asked him "where were you at 5 to 6" and my man said KINDERGARTEN like we busted out laughing and the big dude who was asking him the questions literally dropped laughing and they allowed us to go back playing, and earlier today my plug messaged me to stay at the ball court to watch the trap for feds and like 15 mins later a hatch in the middle of they yard opened like bam dawg that shit caught me off guard turns out they got this little tunnel thing leading to their other hideaway somewhere i mean like crackheads do the most bruh smh and they gave me an eighth for the favor happy ending hooray so that was my story assisting a drug dealer hauling ass from the cops lmao hope yall enjoy like and subscribe haha if i'm inactive in a few days probably i'm doing the race like lil tay k
I think I would have laughed too.
Also you win the award for the longest wibbles post ever.
evil Führer of Evil
We get it... you like funding ded games :<
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."