Toribash
Hahah. Those little baby steps you made towards the end of the replay were hilarious. That was really funny! XD
And I don't know if we are doing a clan video. Matarika posted on the thread, but no one really replied to her so she has probably thought we don't want one.
Hey guys I'm an older player from maby a year ago and my frist clan was flip, so im going to be playing alot again and i asked mobin to invite me and now I'm going to try and become a valued member and a fun person to play with, looking forward to seeing and playing with you all in game
-----
and if annyone is good at art and stuff im looking to buy a set i will have 30k-50k to spend on one
Last edited by QuzX; Jun 18, 2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heya Quzx, nice to meet you. You probably won't know me as I joined quite recently. Can't wait to play with you some time. It says you are online right now, but I can't join you at the moment. Shame.

Regarding the art, Mo is the guy to go to. He is a very good. But he is also very busy. You will have to catch him on a quiet day. ;)

Also, welcome back!

Seems alot of our members have re-joined within a week now.. Weird....
i want a clan video so bad, i would edit it but dont have any good software
-----
lol
Attached Files
best replay ever.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jun 19, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got adobe aftereffects cs5, I have no idea how to use it xD And WB aall old new members we need to get this clan going again like the old days
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Wow... The activity here is going to be explode.. If we keep like that..

Nice job guys.
Also I think doing a nice clan vid would be great! So let's collect some tc and just do it.. If we ask feh right person to do it for us..( one of the known vid makers) we have to pay a bit..I think..

Let's do some replays, spar as well as parkour and demolitions at uke..what do u think guys?

Also are we able to post them in a special threat where we could like collecting them?
That would be helpful IMO.

So let me know what u are thinking about that.
-----
@monkey and Mari could u give permission to all members doing and create wars?
Yesterday we had some trouble doing it official.. With the wat menu. So would be great if u could!

And also ghe new members need to be ranked. And do we have tc in bank? I think we should post in like news how much and who donate how many tc to the bank..
It is not that out members have to donate..
I will donate some items for a war or something like that k?
-----
Damn guys we are going to be hughe again.. And also we shall collect more new members.. There are some quite good players out there that are nice persons and don't have a clan yet..
-----
Btw..
Q ( I will call u that in the future XD )
Wanna buy one of my heads? Let me know via pm
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 19, 2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by ChillerVB View Post
anyone wanna play btw cool replay apex
-----
what do you guys think? its old but yeah
-----
p
-----
another question, any way i could help the clan video?

Cool also what pos do you use so you oppositly face uke like that
-----
I agree with mobin! we should start making replays: Decap replays... madman.. .splits.. booms...Anything that has to do with realism(Realistic skateboarding, handball, tricking, parkour, spar...etc) Yup! and mobin i don't understand: "@monkey and Mari could u give permission to all members doing and create wars?
Yesterday we had some trouble doing it official.. With the wat menu." ~Mobinladen
lol what's that wat menu i don't understand...

Also i'll update the clan thread since there are many things i haven't updated
-----
Forum updated.
Last edited by maro6162; Jun 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
oh man.. all my old replays is gone :/ I had them on the mac.. shit.. whatever, I'll do some more when I get the cash to build my self a proper pc..
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 19, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Cool also what pos do you use so you oppositly face uke like that
-----
I agree with mobin! we should start making replays: Decap replays... madman.. .splits.. booms...Anything that has to do with realism(Realistic skateboarding, handball, tricking, parkour, spar...etc) Yup! and mobin i don't understand: "@monkey and Mari could u give permission to all members doing and create wars?
Yesterday we had some trouble doing it official.. With the wat menu." ~Mobinladen
lol what's that wat menu i don't understand...

Also i'll update the clan thread since there are many things i haven't updated
-----
Forum updated.

Yeah i mean the "clan war" menu .. Lol hahaha
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Rpl
Hey guys just made this replay... CNC pl0x and tell me what you think...
Attached Files
Punch punch.rpl (85.3 KB, 8 views)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!