Toribash
I've been really busy too, recently. When I got spare time I usually just sleep or go on facebook for a short amount of time, leave, work, come back and then sleep. Hardcore lyfe m8.

plus I got babysitting.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
I've been really busy since this semester started. Sorry about that. Whenever I have chance to stay home and use my pc I practice several games or play with friends while I can. School takes up half of my day, 2 times a week I have breakdance practice and on Wednesdays I have to participate in my school's club activities. We just play some sports games and we get grades for it. And on the other free days I usually go hang out with friends. We should boost activity somehow. I check this board like everyday after school and other stuff but I'm lazy to post as nothing interesting is currently happening. Clan war on this weekend anyone?
Everytime I get on the forum for a few minutes, I leave for like 4 days, come back and check again and it repeats apparently.

I don't mind playing toribash this week, whenever I have time.
sorry guys I have so much shit to do lately. school,work,girlfriend everything Oo
excuse me if I can't be active that often
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah me too. Somebody said that this year in school is going to be the easiest. Apparently it is not. I have so much homework and a lot of tests too like every lesson. Basically I come home late because of hanging out with friends or breakdance practice and then I just do my homework or just play some games and go to sleep. There are few days when I come home early and I just play games while I still can. Sorry for not posting. Although I have nothing else to post but excuses. I lurk a lot though so post something and I'll try to participate in the discussion.
I bought outlast on steam today, spooky.

Other than that, i'll be leaving the clan now, don't worry, I probably won't stop posting here unless we got stuff to talk about.

I forgot how it feels being in an unofficial clan, I'm literally so curious.

Anyways, talk to you guys later when you get more active.
Thanks for being here with us. Sorry about the inactivity though.

I'm on the verge of learning a cool breakdance combo. I'll post a video once I master it.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
I bought outlast on steam today, spooky.

Other than that, i'll be leaving the clan now, don't worry, I probably won't stop posting here unless we got stuff to talk about.

I forgot how it feels being in an unofficial clan, I'm literally so curious.

Anyways, talk to you guys later when you get more active.

That feel when you only have 1 thread to talk to your clanmates, those were the days.
Talking about the old times make me feel old. :3