Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you both need to buy yourself razer hydra. best controller ever. i even managed to map everything for arma 2 with ace and acre mods. i need to figure out how to play racing games and flight sims with it and i will say good bye to g940.

i need oculus rift and i will be doing arma all day erry day.

Last edited by snake; Aug 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
BUT I DON'T SEE YOU and that makes me sad

I think the last time we talked you were saying something about taking a break from WoT? If you came back then we should platoon . I met with GamerDaPro 2 days ago there too and we've been platooning a bit.

Id you didn't sold LTP. That tank is best for three-men platoon that destroys puny noobs. Just check my wr in it past few days of seal-clubbing. XD
Originally Posted by snake View Post
you both need to buy yourself razer hydra. best controller ever. i even managed to map everything for arma 2 with ace and acre mods. i need to figure out how to play racing games and flight sims with it and i will say good bye to g940.

i need oculus rift and i will be doing arma all day erry day.

I don't have that kind of cash bro D:

I'll think about getting some real gaming setup once I have a job, until then I can't fully enjoy it at the dorm

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Id you didn't sold LTP. That tank is best for three-men platoon that destroys puny noobs. Just check my wr in it past few days of seal-clubbing. XD

I did sell the LTP, I thought it sucks. The T18 is the best seal clubber, and the Cruiser t3 light is better than the LTP. Try it out, the gun is awesome.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I don't have that kind of cash bro D:

I'll think about getting some real gaming setup once I have a job, until then I can't fully enjoy it at the dorm

I did sell the LTP, I thought it sucks. The T18 is the best seal clubber, and the Cruiser t3 light is better than the LTP. Try it out, the gun is awesome.

razer hyda is motion controller that simulate everythingfrom flight joysticks, rudder wheel, gamepad and gun and cheap as fuck.
rift will be relised next year and i'm pretty sure it would not cost much eather.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
razer hyda is motion controller that simulate everythingfrom flight joysticks, rudder wheel, gamepad and gun and cheap as fuck.
rift will be relised next year and i'm pretty sure it would not cost much eather.

A medium end joystick would be too expensive for me now xD

Plus the shipping to my country would cost a lot.
so, the prelim finishes in 2 days
We should pick out the official team, and start training regularly.
Last edited by William; Aug 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM.
*kradox gives power to deuteria*
here take my power secundary effects may be included, like awsomness, ocasional stupidity and raping 6 year old girls