Toribash
Hey guys im back in the clan! If you're new you probably won't remember me. But the clan is active again and going great! thanks for letting me back in, i'd love to play some tb with you guys. Also, dang monkey apex thats some legit photos you have. ;) is there any clan wars happening soon or anything i an do to contribute to the clan?
Hey Chiller! Nice to meet you. I have to say, I have never seen you before. What was with the in-activity? Just wondering.
We should definitely play some time. I would love to do that.
At the time of posting this, I can see you are infact in a game, I would totally join you, it's just I snuck down stairs to get a "drink" and thought I would pop online to check the forum. (Yes I am that obsessed with the forum now ;)
Hey welcome back Chiller! You should've stood here and helped us, we are still alive (for another week or something) anyways, good to see you again!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Hey sluts and hoes <3 I can't be more active than i am .. sorr I'm working. and wb chill <3
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Did you see your fan-art SJ? If not, it is back one page in the thread. Hope you like it.

yeah it's awesome I like it, but I like to make my own art
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Yeah, I know you do.
I was just experimenting and thought it would be nice to do some clan edits. ;)
They don't mean anything, just messing around.
we should start multiple threads maybe guys to make things easier like the forums.
one for clan battles maybe one for news and one for general talk and so on. so can any of you get on?
-----
and devilman i stopped playing for a couple months anways xD
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jun 17, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's an excellent idea. Maybe, keep this one for general use, definitely need one for wars. News, erm.... I don't know about that. This is the most commonly looked at thread for our clan. Creating a new thread could cause people to miss out on important news because they might think or forget that there is a thread dedicated to news. I don't know, I'm just saying. ;)