Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by flaaaafy View Post
Bans / Infractions: None
Past clans: I have never been in a clan
Members I know: None
-----
The reason: I would like to join this clan because I have been really in need of a clan, And I think I would enjoy this clan alot!!! thanks!

Best App ever!!!!111 I have never seen more work put into an app, as well as my own!! I give it 69 yeses1!!!!111

Jk, You get double no.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
>Study the rotating universe.

You spend a long while, there, in that void.

GAME OVER.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."
― Macbeth

----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
>Pull thin air out of nothing.

You are unable to dispel the conservation of mass-energy, even with your incredible mastery of sorcery.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
>Turn to the door closest to the right

You are facing door I. It is shattered.
Next Round is Monday, today, at 7pm est. -5gmt. It will be the Twinswords Tournament.
Last edited by Templar; Feb 10, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
No, I did not. Do you know the Preamble of the Constitution of the USA by heart (I know some of you aren't American, sorry)? I do. We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America.
•You're bananas!
>slow down pocketwatch
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
I'm jealous because you guys are having snow and shitty England is still stuck with rain.

I saw a quote from an Englishman a while back. "It only rains twice a week here. Once for three days, and once for four."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.