Toribash
Yeah, I've been playing alot of osu lately too. I want to get my rank up but I'm too lazy to retry like 5 times to get in the 5k ranks in songs. ;(
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Well by playing it you could improve your reflexes though. I had a lot of trouble starting to play that game. I struggled with easy maps for a long time. After a month with a serious approach I got used to the game. I feel like I have improved my coordination by playing it. I'm still far from good after 3 months of playing.
Maybe, but I'm a very slow learner, best I can do is Guitar Hero hard mode, and I lose my edge when I try playing it again another time.
I think its not just a rhythm game, I noticed I have a slow reaction time in FPS as well, lol.
I tried it and failed so badly. I almost cried. About to fly back to the bahamas tomorrow. So kinda happy about that.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Well by playing it you could improve your reflexes though. I had a lot of trouble starting to play that game. I struggled with easy maps for a long time. After a month with a serious approach I got used to the game. I feel like I have improved my coordination by playing it. I'm still far from good after 3 months of playing.

Damn, I've bought an osu tablet last month and I've increased so much compared to the mouse in a day. Hella.

Though, I still suck at accuracy and pressing the keys.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Neat. I have noticed that most of the pros use it and mediocre players improve with it a lot. but I don't get it how the tablet works. I watched some videos and they have been pressing Z and X more often so does that mean they don't hit the notes with their tablet? I'm so uncomfortable by pressing regular notes with Z and X except if there are multiple ones really close to each other. I usually click everything with my mouse and I never use Z and X for sliders. Educate me pls. Also explain your setup. Because I used to play cs 1.6 a lot (especially the hide and seek mod) my mouse strokes seem really on point. If I hadn't played that mod I probably couldn't be so accurate with my mouse. Because of that I think I will stay with a mouse. I checked the best players in osu and some of them used mouse. So I guess the difference isn't significant. Maybe when I'll stop improving I'll buy it.