Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[App]dbzball
App from dbzball

Link!

pls vote guys
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
/invade
No, seeing to how you just got rejected by jollyr for spaming there thread. Again this is invite if the need you or want you they will contact you. READ FIRST
/invade
[App]Syphirc
App

personally I don't know him so i can't say something about activity and stuff like that so a maybe from me
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
SnowxElite im sure you have something else in someone else thread to complain about.
/Nagnag..

Well anyways, I like syphirc, skilled, kind, all positive.. a yes from me anyways.
Syph, dunno why snow posted here. Forget em.
From me a yes, I know u, I know ur skills. High belt and another older mate...why not? ;)
Yes from me.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I saw this where you put know application format no nothing. I am sure with your belt that they would have considered you. They saw as just spam.
I saw the same thing before you decided to edit it. So I thought you were going to random clans and asking to join.

I was just trying to help out. I did not see why you had to go and do the same thing in the jollyR thread.
But i never applied at JollyR, i just asked how i do ? I did the actual application here at Aeon . Thanks for trying to help Snow , it was just a miss understanding
You Know you want to !