Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, it gets kinda boring not gonna lie. Nonetheless, I can't seem to get tired of it. I mean, Steins;Gate was pretty fucking awesome.

Also, I finished Erased. Not bad, but I was hoping that MC would get Kayo at the end. Damn it. Ship sunk.

well, sci-fi vs melodrama... uhm, which do you think time-travel fits better in?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
well, sci-fi vs melodrama... uhm, which do you think time-travel fits better in?

Sci-fi and suspense definitely, for me.

Steins;Gate was pretty fucking awesome.

What made you love Steins;Gate so much ?
Last edited by yuki; Apr 23, 2016 at 05:32 PM.
Idk honestly. I don't even know if I still like it. I just know I did.

Also, watching Kabaneri and it's some good shit. Kinda reminds me of SnK too.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

it's SnK season 2 :')
dreamy suicide act
I'm actually really sad that episode 2 release was delayed so that episode 3 isn't coming out this week either. Damn it earthquakes!

Also, I watched like 3 minutes of Kill la Kill before and stopped because that art style was kinda weird. I went back again as a new man. The art style isn't all that bad anymore for me, but still...

Wtf is that pacing and animation? Like the pacing is a clusterfuck and the animations were kinda...inconsistent. Oh well, stalled yet again.

Watching GATE now. Saw the guy's face and instantly knew he was an otaku. Saw that he was in his 30's and I was like men. Heard him say shit about his job and hobby and I died a little. This is gonna be great.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
re:Zero just had a plot twist. I think this anime is turning out better than expected imo.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.

same studio, same director, some other staff too mainly music compositors and performance, character designer is different though.
Finished One Piece this morning started hunter x hunter, on 2nd episode and seems ok.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.