Toribash
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hey Cheff, we should totally play together. I don't THINK we have played together online before so that would be nice. What games have you been playing. ;)
-----
By FAR one of the best comebacks I have ever had. Please watch this. ;)

I would, if I could...
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Haha. Oh yeah, you can't watch it can you. Oh well. I'll try and describe it to you. It was awesome, then I hit him with some awesomness, after that I finished off by kicking him with awesomeness.
Hope this helps.
-----
I fell off my bike about an hour ago. My arm is a mess and my ankle is sprained. After that I got the most PAINFUL cramp in my thigh, brought me to tears. My wrist seems to have something wrong with it as well, it's like I have torn a muscle/ligament in it. I have been ill for a few days now, my eyes keep watering and I can't taste anything. I ordered some headphones today online and they turned out to be fake, cheap ones that I am going to have to send back. I have sports day on Thursday where I have to do the long jump, now I might not be able to. I have to miss football tomorrow now as well.

How's your day been?
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jun 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha. Oh yeah, you can't watch it can you. Oh well. I'll try and describe it to you. It was awesome, then I hit him with some awesomness, after that I finished off by kicking him with awesomeness.
Hope this helps.
-----
I fell off my bike about an hour ago. My arm is a mess and my ankle is sprained. After that I got the most PAINFUL cramp in my thigh, brought me to tears. My wrist seems to have something wrong with it as well, it's like I have torn a muscle/ligament in it. I have been ill for a few days now, my eyes keep watering and I can't taste anything. I ordered some headphones today online and they turned out to be fake, cheap ones that I am going to have to send back. I have sports day on Thursday where I have to do the long jump, now I might not be able to. I have to miss football tomorrow now as well.

How's your day been?

Whoa! Sh** you must be unable to move properly now..
I hope you get better soon..

Oh and every headphones i buy in Egypt is fake -_- so i just live with it lol.
A quote from an british friend of mine who lives in egypt: "Everything goes out of the window"...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
damn i just did a mistake.. by buying 2 right shoulder joints.. -.- damn..

anybody want one? pm me i made special clan member deal k?
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
I would totally buy them off of you, but I have no use for them. Shame.
How much did that cost you?

Haha.. No Problem bro, I've payed 14k
each.. but i did a mistake.. thinking iam klicking on the chest joint.. -.-
-----
btw.. come online bro!
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 14, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anyone online now, and up for playing?
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."