Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey, Took. I'm going to be inactive for about 2-3 days depends. My mom and dad are telling me to not go on the computer much and start working on your homework more and study. Well, you get the point right..?
Originally Posted by RDevil View Post

:v

Lol, I know people like this guy who is making no sense questions. xD
I'm also sometimes like this guys. XD

Oh ok I will make another one... I will comeback..and Ill try to be more active this time

My other acc is Reckless22..
bazoozo okay back soon
Purangel: ok thanks for reporting compliance study hard and do housework
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Also read that guys:

Those days i was thinking in make diferent threads where each member can talk their lengueges.

As example we have spanish. At least the half of the clan speak spanish and i think that we would incrase our activity with that.

I think that we can make an ally with ToP they speak polish and Cak ( Mckiller12 ) lolman101 speak polish too. I think that we can incrase our activity with that.

I also think to make an ally with the clan [Latin] the reason is that they speak spanish and i would like to be more friendly with the hispanic comunity.

Those are some of my ideas and i think that would be a good addition to the clan.

For other side we can request a clan vid from some of [TEO] members they are the best group of toribash clan vid editers.

I can pay it, or we can make a recolection to pay.

Maybe 1k per week or 2k per month would help us in making events participing or helping diferent clans persons etc.

I think that if we recolec 2k per month for each member it would be like

2kx18 = 36k

and whit these money we can start with making a clan shop or buying diferent things, also this money coould be used by members in the case that they needs with urgency the money.

~Took~

Thats what i need to you to support.