Toribash
shhhhhhh no one here can say who is mature..... well actually taco, snook, and some oldfags can...but not u. so shh
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Nulu is cool don't be mean to each other :V

Also gonna post in CL thread let's get a day organised to play against piratez!
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Yeahhh lets go!!
also since we only need 8 wins to win...
seems to be easelier.... i mean, we need 2 players only... so... idk how snook will manage us... but hope we all can play
I don't think I can , well I want very much and been waiting forever, but my internet in Iraq is always close/open, maybe my internet will close in mid of cl match, D:
playboi
I got a day ban for some bs where I got reported for canceling bets when they didn't post the whole story :/ someone said they were self betting so I cancelled and f knocked them when they didn't. The report staff just pisses me off now. Like why have a report thread you barely fucking check and when you do, you do an extremely shitty job. "Hey I don't like this guy" *Banned* like they didn't say anything to me and all he posted was a picture of the cancelled bets. Sorry for the rant but it's such bull. And I know I'm mean fire. I just don't enjoy being caps spammed and followed between servers just to bother me. But dropping that. I assume Fire passed trial? If so congrats and welcome c: maybe Thursday I will be free as well for CL
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
well whatever....
Alsooo would be nice to meet u guys in-game to practice for tomorrow
I'll be on in like 30 mins
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby