Toribash
so...

diana's a fucking hellova ap carry mid...

nothing like leona.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
so...

diana's a fucking hellova ap carry mid...

nothing like leona.

Diana so fun. Gonna play her top.
I R IRONMAN
> Play ARAM
> Get Hecarim
> Die because I'm the only source of ad damage we have
> Mundo complains about everybody feeding, calls me an idiot
> Mundo has negative score and less kills and assists than everyone he's complaining about
> Mundo has substandard intelligence

> Join new ARAM
> Mundo joins
> Check Mundo's stats: 2 ranked games, 180 wins in normal.
> Troll the living shit out of Mundo during champ select
> Get him to rage quit.
> Proceed to stomp enemy team in a 4v5 as Draven.

Porblem offiker?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Dragonblade Talon.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I played a couple games with some buddies on ventrillo. They're not that good, and some of them aren't level 30, so we get paired with some pretty bad players. So it lets me just fuck around and play champs I normally don't get to play.

So I played Draven.

I kinda lost control halfway through out of glee and started saying "DRAVEN DOES IT ALL" for everything and anything. Going to do dragon? DRAVEN DOES IT ALL. Got ganked in your jungle by 3 of the enemy team? DRAVEN DOES IT ALL. Enemy team has 5 and Draven is the only one left? DRAVEN DOES IT ALL. It reached the point where I was announcing when Draven was taking wraiths when I took over our jungle's jungle.

Also, correcting them whenever they said Draven with, "Not Draven, Draaaaavveeeeennnnn."

And giggling like a maniac when I melted their tankiest character, mumu, in virtually less than 5 seconds, while their most fed, rumble, was wailing on me. Then melting rumble in less than two seconds. All the while saying DRAVEN GIVES 0 FUCKS.

By the end of the games, I'm pretty sure they were sick and tired of Draven, because I said I was going to play him again and everybody collectively said something along the lines of "fuck no."

Good times :3

Reminds me of my RAGE UDYYYYYYYRRRR!!!

At the last team fight I get Double, start yelling UDYYYYYRRR (and fall to berserkers rage), get triple, *RRAAAGGRRRHHH*, get quadra, *ORAAAG* and try to dive their Shen from fountain, just to get myself blasted down by that turret.

O'well, Pentas are too mainstream.
ARAM is such a beautiful game type. I hope they never make it an official playlist.
I'll start getting banned left and right.

One of my favorite things to do is "MAXIMUM SPEED RAMMUS"
1) Set your masteries to give maximum speed, then do whatever you want with that shit. Be sure to get ghost.
2) Match starts, get yourself some boots of mobility. Bitches love boots of mobility.
3) Fuck all ya'll niggas. Rammus is getting a Shureyla's Reverie.
4) Stack Zeals, then turn them into Phantom Dancers.
5) Active everything as you roll down that bridge.
6) Enemies and allies alike so surprised no one fucks with you.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
At least be viable as a nuker and use hecarim :s you should easily be able to hit over 1000 ms with him, giving him a nice ad steroid for the first person you trample into, before the inevitable rape train descends upon you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games