Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IMO, 26 members is a LOT of people to have at one given time.

The sad truth is maybe only 2/3 of them are active, though.

Maybe we should really get on people to get active or at least notify us about inactivity concerning the hack, with people making alt accounts and such.
Read the rules!!!
U can't join again if u leave Aeon. And it don't matter if u leave by yourself or get kicked. That's a fact.
Last edited by ViperTech; Dec 9, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Yes, we have quite enuff members, so I suggested the recruitment-stop.

Posting inactivity with reasons is important. No given reasons and no posting of inactive times will result in warning after a week and a kick-out after 2 weeks.

This rule only should be inactive till all members posted once at Aeon-forum to get an overview, which ones are there and which accounts they use. After all members did their posts we have to follow this rule more strict.

I don't wanna see members being inactive without any reason at all.
2-3 days inactive don't need a posting (u can do if u want) but for more than a week it is a must be!!!!

For the future I will take a look every weekend how active the members was at our forum. Maybe I set up a lil posting-count-list for the members at this forum which goes updated every sunday ;)

Beside the forum-activity it is really important to be more active ingame too, as TheAnimal said before.

Another suggestion from me is, that the min-belt should be higher. Maybe 4th-dan or more. Aeon should be an elite-clan. We have so much skilled player....and we only need skilled ones as new.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
i want to get under 20 members 15 would be perfect but then they all should be active
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
ok guys the server is up and I'm ready

yeah a bit earlier today but I'll be active a long time i guess
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Another suggestion from me is, that the min-belt should be higher. Maybe 4th-dan or more.

There are some exceptions to this rule however.

I have seen many skilled 2nd dan and even 1st dan Black Belts.
Right silent...exceptions are possible....but a 4th-dan-minbelt keeps noobs outside.
If u find a good 2nd-dan ok, let's see and then let's decide about em.

I have also 2 2th-dan on mind which are skilled AND active (and damn...one of them is a hell of a cutie...lol...)

But for exceptions counts: Ldr, Co-Ldr and elites have to say yes.

We have to look over the next 2-3 weeks who is active, who not, who changed acc. and so on. Many things to go through.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I can't be online today so have fun whit out me

someone can send me the code from today (just like i did on the first page ^^)
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]