Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Make sure to make a thread about it so we can congratualte you on tuesday :P
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Make sure to make a thread about it so we can congratualte you on tuesday :P

And u give us cookies
Proud member of [Pandora]
ok now I have talked to hebrew about giving MD mod powers.... and about changing forum name to core. so he will do that whenever he has time.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Clan Story
This is the Core clan story.
In the beginning, Kai-Tiger had a dream to make a clan. An official one that would be known and feared by members or toribash all around. About one and a half years ago, he created Freelance. After a matter of recruiting and strong leadership, it was successfully registrated and made official.
More and more members joined, and Kai decided that it was time for him to move on. He left the pedestal of a leader, and let Tonakai and Patrick_Unrated take the weight of an entire clan on their shoulders. However, Patrick soon "degraded" himself from a leader, to a normal member, and let loje take charge. Sadly though, Tonakai left after a while, leaving loje to take control of the clan all on his own. Loje didn't back down from the task. This was his duty now.
A while later, with his still strong army ravaging the servers of Toribash, Kai-Tiger started his second clan: Discount Death. Tonakai had left Freelance and joined that. And then things took a marvellous turn for the better. Loje's Freelance clan and Kai's Discount Death merged. Creating Corrupt Ancients. We were ready for another round as our numbers had been falling. Core had a three month period of prosperity and strength.
And then Kai, Tonakai and a whole bunch of other people left, leaving Core hanging overtop of the frying pan. We took a huge blow of member shortages and inactivity. But Loje has a dream just like Kai-Tiger did, to bring Core up and strike fear into the hearts of Toribashians once again.

finally we have one!

thanx to Burden for this story.
Last edited by loje; Apr 18, 2009 at 11:57 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!