Toribash
A newb is just a definition of a new member.

A noob is a definition of a new member who also happens to act like an idiot.

That's the terminologic difference.
well i've speaked with TT9 once, i don't know why CMon wants him in since i haven't seen anything special in him but i not really know him so my opinion doesn't count
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Well, I think he's a nice guy. And well, he might not be the sickest fighter I've ever met but he can hold his own in most modes. I also think it would be a shame should we turn him down and he'd be picked up by another clan...to come back to haunt us.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
A newb is just a definition of a new member.

A noob is a definition of a new member who also happens to act like an idiot.

That's the terminologic difference.

noobs don't have to be new members. They can be anyone who acts like an idiot, and also usually someone who thinks they're the best player ever but really, really suck. See below for a good example.

Last edited by CrazyNinja; May 17, 2008 at 05:49 PM.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Epic win.

But eeen-eways, a noob is a bad player, with a bad nature. So I covered atleast some aspects of them with my term labeling
Why not make a poll for the people that wants to get in even though MBK has to verse them. maybe it will be easier for him to trail them, as in, lets just say that there was this guy that most didnt like, MBK can take longer into letting him into the clan?

thats just what i thought of.
Pop!
Originally Posted by imok View Post
Why not make a poll for the people that wants to get in even though MBK has to verse them. maybe it will be easier for him to trail them, as in, lets just say that there was this guy that most didnt like, MBK can take longer into letting him into the clan?

That's not a bad idea. Good thinking.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by imok View Post

High five for good ideas.

I'm still waiting to verse MBK. But he's pretty busy, so I can understand that.
2nd Dan