Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

azzefir is actually one of the highest ranked members in the clan, he has more than enough say to operate in the application thread, also i was going to accept but sassing a member is just not going to work out. btw fly runs in-game activity i run forums, if anyone i decide who's app passes.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yea now I understand why everyone says Nitro sucks. I guess I understand now... You only care about yourselves and you feel higher than me and others. And i dont give a F about your clan, Flyace should clean you guys up. And yea You defend Azeffir because he's one of the best player. I put a lot of hard work in this app and if you dont see that i put some hard work, then you suck, you're careless and rude. There are so many clans better than yours so i will try to join them. Now i'm offending you. How does it feel?

Good day
Last edited by D3ive; Dec 16, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
The ammount of work you put into the application no longer matters, because now we have seen your true character, and frankly its rude and disgusting at how ou handled being denied.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Yea now I understand why everyone says Nitro sucks. I guess I understand now... You only care about yourselves and you feel higher than me and others. And i dont give a F about your clan, Flyace should clean you guys up. And yea You defend Azeffir because he's one of the best player. I put a lot of hard work in this app and if you dont see that i put some hard work, then you suck, you're careless and rude. There are so many clans better than yours so i will try to join them. Now i'm offending you. How does it feel?

Good day

Please leave this board and avoid posting here until you cool off. While I don't agree with you, everybody is entitled to an opinion. If you think Nitro sucks so much, then it's a darn good thing you weren't accepted. Thank you for being so rude, it only makes the decision easier.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

Good day

you'r just angry because you got rejected
I never forget.
I'm not a rude guy, but this made me angry and i'm disappointed how your clan is just a society of dumb people. And i think you're wrong how the app doesn't matter. 1. You didn't even test me if i'm good or not. 2. You're inviting people by the thing that app is good or not. And you say i'm wrong here? You know i worked hard. And what do I get? A rejection because i "spammed" (wrote the second app). And about Azeffir... You're afraid to lose him. I think you didn't even read my app. So that's why you "have seen my true character - rude and disgusting". I'm standing up for myself. That's why i will be rude and disgusting if i need to. I hate injustice. Think for once you people...
Last edited by D3ive; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
F I L T H Y.
Ok so i failed at first Application, but i hope you will understand and listen for the second time... So let's do this .

Hi, I'm David or you can call me D3ive. I'm 14 years old. I live in Lithuania - a small country where's quiet. I like Toribash very much, it's even my favorite game right now. If i remember correctly i'm playing Toribash for 1 and a half year (i had another account). I'm playing, learning and trying hard to do my best on this game. So i hope i can do it with the help of the Nitro. I had only two clans in my playing time, but they were very nice and i felt special there. But i had to move on trying to reach higher... So i'm playing without clan. It's kinda boring without a clan and i want to have fun, talk to my clanmates have a good time . I met some good people in my playing time like: Demon, zwouter, Azeffir and others. And yeah about my favorite mods. I like playing Spar, Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Pendulum Jumper . I can say i'm a good boy, because i didn't get banned or something. So yeah I wanted to join [Nitro] a long time ago and i hope i can do it.

Thank you very much for reading my crappy application.

Good Day, D3ive

GMT- +2.00

-_-... Dude listen carfully. It's not a time for jokes so be quiet. I added hard work on this app and dont you say it's a spam. I realy luv Nitro but if you gonna just dont give a F about me, that will show how rude and careless you guys are. And yeah Flyace is in charge so it's not of your decision to make.

i will just contact flyace, because he makes decisions not you.

P.S I hope that my app will see normal people, not azeffir...

Good day

Heheyheyheyheyhey. I wanted to step in. I bolded two VERY important facts that you seem too have forgotten. And you were the one to apply, they didn't ask you to. AND you forgot to realize that some clans don't have their decisions made by one leader. It it done by the clan.ALso you shouldn't insult the clan or its members that you applied to.

Also, azziferr isn't one of the best....
-----
I'm not a rude guy, but this made me angry and i'm disappointed how your clan is just a society of dumb people. And i think you're wrong how the app doesn't matter. 1. You didn't even test me if i'm good or not. 2. You're inviting people by the thing that app is good or not. And you say i'm wrong here? You know i worked hard. And what do I get? A rejection because i "spammed" (wrote the second app). And about Azeffir... You're afraid to lose him. I think you didn't even read my app. So that's why you "have seen my true character - rude and disgusting". I'm standing up for myself. That's why i will be rude and disgusting if i need to. I hate injustice. Think for once you people...

I think more people are disappointed about you.
Last edited by Frost; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You know you should wait min 1 week then you can apply again no? So this app is kinda a spam, but we can forget you coz you are a newbie to forums.

So i got rejected by this? You didn't read the whole thing. Now when i got mad and rude because of this post, I wrote how you careless you are, and you all rejected me. I wanted to join this clan so bad, but no you just need to make something up to make me fail. Such Disappoint
Last edited by D3ive; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:27 PM.
F I L T H Y.
We all read the full application and it wasn't all that fantastic. The standards have raised, and you fall short. I wouldn't call this injustice, I would say you're antagonizing our members. We didn't NEED something to make you fail, we just didn't like the application. Your reaction after the fact was rude by all standards. You don't like this clan? Why did you apply? You don't like how you're treated? Leave.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays