Toribash
Poor grammar, didnt read the 1st post, terrible layout, near to no information about him in the app, No, no, NO
-----
Originally Posted by Valentex12 View Post
Why i want to join: First of all is and old clan NOT A REASON WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN. with lot of experiences. i posted in an other site and you tolerated me and still wanted me to join i really liked that. everyday i play i like toribash and the day i saw the clan i loved toribash
^WHAT THE HELL
I
Experiences: I had 3 accounts and i forgot the password of 2 of them im a totally
WTF? IM A TOTALLY PRO YEAH, ALSO TOTALLY NO.
noob, but i still remember their names: TheShadowV and Valendsba im good at Aikido,ABD and wushu i need help to improve in sparring and parkour thats the bad side of me i don t have such a fluid movement that looks real i just kill toris

How can i help the clan: That depends on the rank you put to me i think i can help in the socially way and in the wars with ABD i love that . i ve never been in a war ,sorry, but i like ABD

About me: My real name is Valentin i love music, i play piano, guitar and violin. when i dont study those instruments im piloting drones . i go to a ''Drone´s school'' I have a lot of brothers (5) with me we are six and im the littlest of all they all work and my older brother is a Professional Piloting Drones

Thanks for reading and know about my life you will know me better in Skype (Valentinzeusj) or In Toribash you can ask me all that you want to know im all ears

I LET A MULTIPLAYER REPLAY DOWN IF YOU NEED A FREE PLAY REPLAY TELL ME

Ew grammar pls no. Dud u dah best 10/10 reason wanting to join pls we ned u flandrs. grate applction pls ys.
Last edited by calumfionn; Dec 24, 2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i suck
well calum has convinced me, my new answer is no

is there a way to resize this shit?
-----
never mind I got it
Last edited by Catarax; Dec 25, 2015 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
well calum has convinced me, my new answer is no

is there a way to resize this shit?
-----
never mind I got it

In a one horse open...
YOU'RE OUT OF HERE I CAN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD WORD.
I think I might be retired.
<application denied and redacted>
Attached Files
wushu decap.rpl (32.8 KB, 1 views)
Valentex Demo.rpl (90.8 KB, 1 views)
Valentex demo 2.rpl (82.4 KB, 1 views)
boxuwushu.rpl (82.9 KB, 1 views)
Decap.rpl (46.6 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Grohenbird; Dec 27, 2015 at 05:31 AM.
I say yes because of the skill you got when i tested you , but we need more info about: timezone,You,Interests and how would you help.
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
My timezone is 04:51 pm i have 5 brothers and im the youngest ialso like piloting drones as my oldest brother im 13 i really like classic music and i usually play Chess . I can help in ABD i guess you know this Pabrwo and maybe donate some TC. i can give my opinion in recruitment post because im very active. and i can find pro people trying to leave its clan