Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
SmallBowl has been denied from Inq. Please stop posting your application.

Tbh this application is pretty crapy, on top of that I see that you also applied to wapow and nitro. Have you no standards?
3/10
Curious aren't you.
I vote to accept that apple in place of our current apple with numbers. Just such a god damn beautiful apple.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Hi
I am here today to give in to mv swettt's extraordinarily persuasive peer pressure to force me to apply. I am also here to alert you to the fact that he hasn't danced yet either, When i lose all level of self-esteem I want to bring him down with me.
Just so you all know I'm extremely jet-lagged writing this so if it doesn't make any sense that's why. Not my horrible English skills, not that at all.
Anywhenwhere since this is an app I should tell you a bit about myself; My name is Lloyd, I was given it when I emerged from my mother's womb on march 5th at the dawn of the new millennium.
It was within the depths of the Princess of Wales hospital, Bridgend that my life had begun.

yadayadayada next 15 years of my life blah blah blah.
(if you'd like to know those 15 years just say)

Now I'm a sarcastic, diseased, nonathletic, socially inept, 15 year old who wants to join a cult clan.

Anywhatwho My life in tb is either filled with goatse-ing in pub lobbies, afking in singleplayer looking at the screen waiting for some sort of inspiration, or failing at everything I try to do with mv swettt.
I'll mainly play tk or aikido but I don't typically stick to just those, I try to keep a few mods under my belt. I'd like to think I'm active in-game and on the forums.That is if you count lurking and never doing anything until I feel it is acceptable to do so active.

Finally the currently non-existent video of me dancing that will come as soon as I'm not jet-lagged and as soon as I'm alone in my house. I'll lose all my self-esteem on the interwebs but not in real life. I will also take requests but don't get your hopes up about it, I don't dance and I'm doing this for the greater good. I'm also fugly so don't be mean D:

I've also written a Shakespearean sonnet for liaxo since I'm fancy like that.

The entity that dwells amongst this forum,
The ass that types nice trees infinitely,
Mention that name, one's heart beats like a drum,
One hides from fear of it's adultery,
I cannot recall the size of the beast,
It materializes as a goat,
It is a small goat at the very least,
It is like a passionfruit, it float,
Poems are created to please the being,
To fuffil it's need of entertainment,
If the poem is about yodeling,
Then the being reads with ashtonishment,
This reaction shows the poet has passed,
Oh-di-lay-ee is what liaxo yodelled.

pls don't kill me
h
are you any good at plazma burst 2?

we did the boat thingy but the explody penis and radioactive stuff are abit hard
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
yay lmorti

cant really complain about anything else than you not being on irc at #parrot

you should come on irc
do it
ddooo iitt
dont let your dreams be dreams
yesterday you said tomorrow
just do it
do it
doo iitt
do
it
do it
d
o
i
t
8===D
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
are you any good at plazma burst 2?

I can jump with exquisite inaccuracy and die whenever I'm told to do anything.
So yes
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
yay lmorti

cant really complain about anything else than you not being on irc at #parrot

One day I'll remember I promise
h