Im from Cordoba,Argentina

I speake English and Spanish

I play football, go to school and i have 13 years old

I know that i need have 2k qi or more but, look my qi

I play all the days toribash but, because my pc crash i can play

Im more active in the forums vecaise my pc crash

Y favourite mod is Aikido/Greykido/ABD

My skype is bggni02

I can offer to WAPOW wisdom and more important, FUN!

I already read the rules.

GG!

PS: Thanks For The GL and The Welcome!
Hello guys , i just wanted to ask if am i accepted or not ,flamesmash i think everyone is beginning to know i introduced myself to everyone in wapow like u told me so .
With all my Respect . DomDoDm60

Wapow!
Roses are red
I can offer some fun and spar/fight with you a lot unless i get sick or go out for vacation :/.

My favorite mod is aikido,boxshu and any sparring mod
I play about ever day unless sick or on vacation like i said but i will Skype you if i go some where or when I am sick

I don't really post this is my second time so yeah

I check my PMs and respond them every day so yeah

I had a rough experience when i was new my friends where playing with me and they wouldn't help me and they were black belts but that's how i got here but finding out what joints did and how they do things like that

My Skype username is bobpeep127 my name may change every once in a while and it will still be me don't worry XD

I really want to join so i can practice with you and learn more I also just kicked from my last clan for no reason and i really wanted to join this place for a while now and.now is the perfect time so yeah if you accept i will be super DUPER happy.
Well i have a nice fun character so yeah and i am a brown belt that can beat 10th and 9th dans and everytime i play some always say ALT? so yeah i also spar not like a brown belt i spar better

I am good at surfing, skating, riding bicycles, swimming, math science, riding motorcycles, running, soccer, and having fun. I play unturned, toribash, maple story, vindictus, dragons nest, terraria and some other games i don't remember XD

Also thnxs if you accept me if you don't thnxs for taking your time reading this