Toribash
ok, so they send the pics. then in the texture tab (when you click shop it's on the left hand side) you just save the pics to your computer, and then upload them to the right texture??
Well... I have been working on a new replay called "No Mercy". I need your opinion about it
Am I improving in replay making? It's really difficult for me as I don't have too much imagination and creativity.

You can see my first replay here

My second replay is down there
Attached Files
#Class 2 - No Mercy.rpl (189.8 KB, 6 views)
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Hmmm it's pretty nice and i think you can be good replay maker.
Just try to make it more fluid and goo with the flow you don't need to be stoo spinny but if you want go ahead but let the spin end before you start another rotation.
And slow down after that first kick a litttle bit if was really nice kick but people will be disappointed and disorriented about that weird fast moves right after it .
NOBODY EXPECTED NORMAL COMMENT FROM THAT GUY so it's to normal for me : SKYLAAAAAAAAARRRRR PLZ BE WITH ME PLOXPLXOXP:XLXOXX
Well, for that moment im on phone too, in few hours ill start working at new tribal style set, 10 word rule is not stupid.
Idk, all depends of people, this will be first set for sale, so i dont know how far people will go, my heads currently are for 3/5k so not that much ; p
OOPS! i never posted this replay lol (or did i..? srsly i dont remember) (i told CPUX that i was going to post this but i dont think i did)...
Attached Files
parkour with maria15 .rpl (724.4 KB, 4 views)
dis is my signature