Toribash
Alright il put flip in my bad c; besides thanks I've just forgotten about that clan after all its dead for several months
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I say no, i think that you still have to learn more before apply.

Will do thanks for the opinion besides what more should I learn before I apply?
Originally Posted by Accused View Post
Will do thanks for the opinion besides what more should I learn before I apply?

Just don't mind Kratos ... even I wouldn't get a yes from him

Originally Posted by Chus View Post
I say YES for Accused!

Thank you! ^ o^

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Just don't mind Kratos ... even I wouldn't get a yes from him

Well im fine with his opinion but I just want to see what more I have to learn
Last edited by Accused; Apr 4, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
Well, mostly of us got skill in art making, marketing, game, replay making, forum...
And i saw you're kinda new in the community, your clan was Ace and i'm not surely if i remember that, you also seem inactive both forum and game.
Well, mostly of us got skill in art making, marketing, game, replay making, forum...
And i saw you're kinda new in the community, your clan was Ace and i'm not surely if i remember that, you also seem inactive both forum and game.

Did you even read his app?

Yeah that's true I wasn't active for awhile due to school tests and study besides from now on I'm always online in-game also forums.
Also I might not have the skills of art,marketing or forums but the most I'm focusing on is "game" and "replay making"
Last edited by Accused; Apr 4, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
Well. If this app happened before I would say no, but couple of similar guys proved that they are worth taking in. They had activity humor but they missed loyalty.
Although, as I see potram knows you :Yes
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]