Toribash
Have you ever passed a day without Banning anyone ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Because it's harder to prove "rights" from flame makers than it is for art, if we tried to make an analogy. Let's make an example, if someone starts selling wings like the one I created, I can't say "hey I created those wings", and tell them not to make wings, even if they are reaaaly similar (they could've found out how to make them by themselves).

Also, why would someone buy the design of something already made, if they can actually copy them from the item.dat and wear them themselves? (if they are copying them directly from item.dat, they won't be able to sell those since that counts as plagiarism).
Anyways, plagiarism for flames is a reeeally grey area, and since there are few to none cases to be dealt about this, they are seen particularly and discussed by the msquad.

Every flame I ever made was plagiarized and sold. Isn't the flame market all about plagiarism anyway?

Since plagiarism is pretty much a given, I don't see a problem with not being able to prove who made a flame first. You can't tell people /not/ to copy you, so what does it matter? I'm guessing most of the people who made a lot of money off flames just opened .dats and copied what was in there.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Every flame I ever made was plagiarized and sold. Isn't the flame market all about plagiarism anyway?

Since plagiarism is pretty much a given, I don't see a problem with not being able to prove who made a flame first. You can't tell people /not/ to copy you, so what does it matter? I'm guessing most of the people who made a lot of money off flames just opened .dats and copied what was in there.

It'd be easier to sum up the whole thing from back then as "things were run differently at the time". Time passed, things changed.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Have you ever passed a day without Banning anyone ?

Yes

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by felipevo View Post
As someone who looks up to some of the staff on my forum as my personal heroes I have a few questions. I speak for the entire forum when I say that I looked up to shmevin as a great road model in his position of item forger. I am just curious why he was kicked so early, the only explanation I read was "he did bad things".

Search a little, friend.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
What's the first word come to your head when you hear/read: 'cow' ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Why is Xec banned?

Why is DestinyPower banned?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Why is Xec banned?

Why is DestinyPower banned?

The staff needed practise.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Please don't take this the wrong way

At what point is a player so important that his clan won't be threatened of losing his clan board? And at one point are clans important enough to not lose their board/officiality/etc.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!