Toribash
Hahahah, guys, omg last stand. BY AZURA BY AZURA
-----
on another note, rapp. I just had some canadian chocolate :3 nans mate came over from canada and gave some to us... vanilla caramel, ugh <3

make called purdys?
Last edited by Kaitokwan; Oct 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

I don't think you understand, but Me and Takkrala has had a long history of blatantly flaming each other since 1876.

<3

also, wich godforsaken admin deleted the Bronies orginization >:O
Lul... That's hilarious.
-----
(What am I laughing at?)
Last edited by Donut; Oct 13, 2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by pundzo View Post
Man dont you get it adrian you realy are anoying people so you might get kicked out of the clan for spaming or a temporary ban or something i mean you must have some kind of problem but dont take it out on takarala.

Hahahahaha! Read sone of takkralas homosexual posts before you make these assumptions ;-)
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Hahahahaha! Read sone of takkralas homosexual posts before you make these assumptions ;-)

Fucking lol! Don't get your self into any trouble :3

Allies list pl0x?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby

I mean you already anoyed him enogh the guy is probably crying in his room all the time because of you.How can you be so mean!!!
He deserves it. TAKKRALA YOU DESERVES IT.
-----
I mean you already anoyed him enogh the guy is probably crying in his room all the time because of you.How can you be so mean!!!

Wait till takk see's this.
Last edited by Adrian; Oct 13, 2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
and definitely not in defenestration gaming