Toribash
So leik cartoons comp had an asplosion and he will be inactive for awhile.... That ought to teach him to drink and type.
He's back isn't he?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

AAAAND hello guys.
what's up?
Yes I know I have been away for a while....Well a little more than a while.
Let me explain:
So as you may or may not know I'm in the middle of my university applications....well if you didn't know then now you know and if you did then you continue to know.

Anyway that has kept me really busy and along with that i have to study so much its crazy. Obviously i have a decent amount of free time (and by decent i mean very little) but i usually just try and relax during then and stuff.

im just checking in since i have a below average amount of work to do today and stuff.

ALSO EJM YOU ASSHOLE never do this again

Cheers.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Teehee, I see that thread did it's job :3

Anyway we understand aakash, keep posting though, at least once in a while (and no not the while you think is a while but the small while we all think that is quite small to be a while.... did I forget to say while?)

Anyway good luck with all your studies ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

^ What he said.

Also, nice to hear from you. Check in when you can, and best of luck out there.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
well im going to the hospital for my ribs so not sure how long i will be inactive possibly I will be back with 4 days at max but if it becomes longer I will text wolfe to tell you guys alrite sorry Dx
What'd you do?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.