Toribash
yes to narhawl ^^ played him a couple of times and he is a good friend and all
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Yes to Urmybch (well obviously :3) and yes to Narhawl, though I do wanna play him in game before he's accepted just to see how much he's improved.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
Hi. I know this isn't the right format but I think this will do !
Hello, my name is Gavin Ember (real life), and my nickname (obviously) is lumpysolo. I have been playing toribash for maybe 4 years now (had 4th dan before hack) and I have grown to love toribash. I am a CEO of a software company. I live in Moscow, Russia and live with some room mates. I am getting married in a week. I am 19 years old.

I can help this clan with many things. I can make a clan story (I enjoy writing stories) and I can also (if you like) make a website. I will be loyal and a responsible clan member. I am a black belt and am best at wushu, judo and running. I am also good at parkour and I am amazing at breakdancing (<3).

I want to join this clan because it seems very social and fits me well. I have been in PD and TLOD. This clan has great members and looks to be very fun.

I do hope you will accept me.

Salutations
Gavin Ember
-----
OMG! LOL! Urmybch1 used to be co-leader (apprentice ;) ) in PD! OMG! This will be so cool if I get in!
-----
Oh and I do have skype! Add me I am: GavinEmber
-----
Urmybch1 used to be MY co leader*
So for so much posting -_-
Attached Files
Breakdancinglol.rpl (547.7 KB, 6 views)
KAPOOOW.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
UkeComeback#1.rpl (76.6 KB, 5 views)
Twister.rpl (79.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by lumpysolo; May 5, 2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well it was well written and formal so I'm not going to flame you, and this is all good stuff to post, but we NEED some of the information listed in the clan app located on the original post that was not included in your application, so please fill it out in addition to what you have already written.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
Name: lumpysolo
Belt: black (used to be 4th dan and 5th dan actually)
Mods: wushu, parkour, judo, aikido and running
Clan History: PD, TLOD
Who recruited you: nope
Reason For applying:
Do you have skype?: yes: Gavin Ember
Other:
2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style)
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) If no DONT post at all yes
if ur an extreme member w8 until link makes ur DCS in the Secret clan board and well handle you guys one by one there is alot of work to do
-----
those of you looking down on their members. well you better think twice beacuse i will not have a stuck up clan EVER
Last edited by teague19; May 5, 2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Name: lumpysolo
Belt: black (used to be 4th dan and 5th dan actually)
Mods: wushu, parkour, judo, aikido and running
Clan History: PD, TLOD
Who recruited you: nope
Reason For applying:
Do you have skype?: yes: Gavin Ember
Other:
2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style)
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) If no DONT post at all yes

NO!!
If I remeber correctly u got bch banned bc u wanted his place

To add insult to injury when I've played u ingame u played like a noob and told me that if it helps u win u dont care....
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........