Toribash
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I highly doubt they'll like ya Bubby. It seems that a majority of fl0w doesn't like Rvng. Feel free to try though.

That's an epic gif Dilly. And who is fighting?

It's the title of the image.

Being allies with more clans doesn't improve our clan by the way, so whatever. We have enough allies.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Well I fucking care everyone should like me! Jk but if they don't accept allies I say fuck em. No offense to your clan vodlka but if they say know they are just as bad as the guy next to them

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Well I fucking care everyone should like me! Jk but if they don't accept allies I say fuck em. No offense to your clan vodlka but if they say know they are just as bad as the guy next to them

[invade]
What would you do if someone stole your vodka?

On a more serious note,I don't like some of you guys,cause they annoyed the hell out of me,I don't even remember who.But,that's where the hate comes from...dosing off your trolling a bit wouldn't hurt.

Whut are you doing chuck...

[/invade]
why do people use invade tags? Like the clan your posting in already doesn't know you're not an ally/member
what am i doing here
Yo guys, I just recorded another minecraft video segment.
I just wanted to share this with you :>

I'll upload it tomorrow.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Yo guys, I just recorded another minecraft video segment.
I just wanted to share this with you :>

I'll upload it tomorrow.

-scary anime face- ok so record minecraft but not toribash shit for us. You sir are going to face the wrath of moka-son. (refer to Rosario+vampire for more details)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
-scary anime face- ok so record minecraft but not toribash shit for us. You sir are going to face the wrath of moka-son. (refer to Rosario+vampire for more details)

Every time I make a Toribash video, I get depressed when I finish it :l
And I'm not making a new clan video until I feel like it :c. Also, I'm not taking any video requests.
I'm just going to make them when I please.

Makes everyone's life much, much easier.