Toribash
It sounds retarded to me, no offence.
You would probably never even meet those people in real life. You will talk to them on Skype, maybe, etc. But most likely, u won't, take it realistically.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Some people are able to connect very well on here. Plus you have to take into consideration, some people are able to make friends in different situations.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
What's wrong with meeting friends online as opposed to in person.

Some of them I will be visiting shortly in the summer.

Some of them are also incredibly good as a friend, and heck 2-3 of them are even better than my real life friends. I'd rather talk to them all night, than chillax with "homies".

Nonetheless, as Apex said. I connect better with people online. I'm very shy in real life and find it hard to make the move in getting to know someone. Still quite shy online, but at least It's easier to send a message - regret it - and then wait for the answer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I dunno, maybe it's just me - more of a guy with sort of old styled ways...
Last edited by MrGarry; Apr 13, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
a friend indeed is a friend with weed

Placebo rules.

That's all I have to say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
It sounds retarded to me, no offence.
You would probably never even meet those people in real life. You will talk to them on Skype, maybe, etc. But most likely, u won't, take it realistically.

Maybe counts for the mass of people you met online, but as a fact I have friends online where the friendship now lasts for longer than 15yrs, one of them I met first real after 12yr friendship.
Even if the friendships are online, I take it realistically, I treat them the same as my RL friends.

The best side of the net is that you meet people and talk with them without prejudice. Religion, skin color, age..that all don't matter as long as you have somethin in common to talk about
Check my Soundcloud ;)
That's true. Well, change the topic? >.>

Any of u know why marketers won't 're-new' the stock for non-qi pure force/relax items?
[Gangsters] RuBash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Shame 90% of Toribash are scum.

EDIT: That doesn't mean the other 10% are not worth getting to know. Some of my best friends I've met here.

This is true, I must say I would have too agree sadly :<
-----
BTW: I am back for good now was out of town, Sorry I didn't get time to post in the proper thread :/
Last edited by Jewww; Apr 14, 2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP