Toribash
apathy until i've met you

damn you guys are harsh
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Really sorry for my rudeness I was a bit harsh. My old classmate died and I had a bad day, I just didn't like your application that's all.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 1, 2010 at 04:07 PM.
yes to maxt
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Hey everyone, I'm Axel mostly known as Dashel in here.
After a couple of weeks in my arrival in Toribash, I've decided to apply for this very nice clan after given the chance by Phail and thanks to FreshPrins for overall introducing me by the first time in #Sigma.

To know a little bit more about me because I honestly wrote that in five minutes or so. ;P
I will quote myself in my very first post in this forums;

Originally Posted by Dashel View Post
Hey I felt like introducing myself because it seems like this community is active.
Any who, my name is Axel I am 22 years old I live in Arizona and I am currently working in my own small company sort of thing.
My friend has been playing this game for months and I was never really interested since it looked complicated, so I decided to give it a go and registered yesterday hoping not to play only in single player, found out it had a forum and an IRC server so here I am, I hope I can meet people and whatnot. :P

I've been introduced to a few interesting channels such as Outside in IRC by FreshPrins and Alan which is where I met most people I know at the moment, now, onto the format;
Join date: Surprisingly only a week ago according to my very first post. It has felt like a month to me haha. 

Belt: Currently none, as I can't enjoy the full experience of Toribash on the multi-player side thanks to my not so good computer. 

References: Freshprins. 

Replays/Art: I have not saved any replays so far but I will near in the future since I find the game very exciting and challenging. 

Favourite mod: Pretty self-explanatory. 

Why you wish to join: Mostly because FreshPrins has told me many good things and reasons to join this clan, overall the nice people from what I've read in your forum in the couple of days. Not to mention the whole 'vibe' to call it that way around the members, how each other threats each other as if they were brothers or really close, I would like to have the chance to meet everyone in this clan and in the end be part of this 'family'. Apart from the main reason explained above I think it will be a pretty good way to get more into Toribash and it's community. 

Why we should let you join: I can bring you my activity and awesomeness into the clan! 
(No, really. Only that, as I've said I'm still a newbie in here :P) 

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, my activity is mostly based on IRC if I am not busy, if I am busy I usually just lurk on the forums, as you can see I only have 11 posts. (Implying I have been very busy.) 

Past history: Nothing really. 

Real life Name: Axel as mentioned before. :) 

Past positions of power: I've moderated a couple of forums, a couple of those forums have already died though, the first one was CS3-studio.cc.co which was based on Adobe art products like Flash, Photoshop, etc. The other one I can remember was called forum.acidpulse.com which was the forum that I moderated for the longest time with vBulletin. 

Other: I think I wrote most of this part up above the format. :P
Thanks for spending the time on reading my application.

P.S Re-posted due to the roll back.