Toribash
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
I also know a majority of you guys

Never heard of you or seen you around, at least I don't remember.

Anyway, application is good, tho I need get sum positive and superpositive votes on you or get to know you, which is unlikely since I'm in the middle of finals. Gonna create thread in oven, tho discussion may take a longer while so don't expect result soon.
Edit: also, dubstep. lol.
Last edited by Powas; Jan 25, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
retired
Yea I made it Datsick and I knew the actual band is Datsik but I think Datsick is a cool name lol. Anyways, I would like to get to know all of you guys that don't know me and whoever said no I hope I can change your mind.
Band? BAND!?!!
CW IS NO PLACE FOR IGNORANTS. REJECTED INB4 DUBSTEP? LLUV DAT B& <3<3
Fun fact: Datsik lives few house away from Excision and Downlink bross. You propably donīt care but itīs fun fact.
Sorry it took so long, due to finals I'm not even able to check forums often.
If you're still interested, I can accept you.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Sorry it took so long, due to finals I'm not even able to check forums often.
If you're still interested, I can accept you.

If you were referring to me then yes, I am still interested. If not then this is embarrassing lol. Anyways, I got to 2nd DAN just to let you guys know, not that it matters.
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans:Suave, Excessive, Lokos
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other):none
Infraction History:no
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):Favourite mods :Wushu, Taekkon and AikidoBd. I wanted to go because it is a very respected clan
My application is supported by CW member:no
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
Attached Files
KickAssasin.rpl (33.0 KB, 11 views)
AIKIDOBIGDOJO.rpl (71.4 KB, 8 views)
DECAP BD.rpl (68.6 KB, 6 views)
º(w)º
Originally Posted by KillerTo View Post
My application is supported by CW member:no

The same is answer on Your app.
Killerto, replays are a bit stiff, try to use relax more for the kind of sexiness that will turn a waffle's head. The "My application is supported by CW member" line was added to weed out applicants that don't really know anyone in the clan. If you get one a single person to support your application that carries enough weight that the rest of us will give you serious consideration. Feel free to reapply when you get to know our members better, if you still think this is the place for you. I'd also advise sexier replays and more about yourself.

Here's a recent replay from Moltee as an example, this waffle shows control, patience, and it's entertaining...
Ohai.rpl
Last edited by 1handclap; Feb 24, 2012 at 04:32 PM.