Toribash
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
Do you guys like classical music?

Depends on the tone/setting (if that makes sense) of it. Darker classical music is usually the kind of classical that I listen to.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I enjoy classical music thoroughly, but like Okami, I prefer it to have a darker nature to it.

zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Heh, I used to rap over that guy's beats a lot.
I still have a number of them on my iTunes.
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
Do you guys like classical music?

Classical is my preferred genre

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Heh, I used to rap over that guy's beats a lot.
I still have a number of them on my iTunes.

You know philosophy and rap? Epicness is over 9000!
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
You know philosophy and rap? Epicness is over 9000!

Hah, yes.
I study philosophy, psychology, and similar areas really in-depth on my own time.
I also have a basic foundation in formal logic, debate, and rhetoric.
As far as hobbies, I'm also a writer (mainly a poet and lyricist) and a rapper.

Oh, and as far as psychology goes, my knowledge-base is primarily in the area of persuasion, propaganda, marketing, and I have a pretty good understanding of things such as beliefs, needs, motivators, relationships, and other things. Perception is also another area I've looked into pretty thoroughly.

Aside from that, I've taken to reading as much as I can, constantly reading articles on improving my cognition, practicing mental techniques to stimulate my brain activity much more, and experimenting with my own mentality for research purposes.
Most of my lyrics are metaphorical ventures through emotions or personal views.

To those who think that rap is merely braggadocio and unintelligent babble, I would encourage you to view the ones below. Lyrics are provided too (and interpretations).
I'm a rap-addict of sorts.

Lyrics

Lyrics

No lyrics provided on this one.

Lyrics

Anyway, yeah, rap, as many do not realize, is more than bragging and unintelligent babble. There's a whole range of it that's intelligent and explores many, many matters ranging from existential matters to those more emotional. Anyhow, that's just my piece.

Also, I'm a knowledge-nut too. I love learning.