Toribash
20:07 <@Redigit> ZOMG 1.0.6 is out
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Hmmph, like Minecraft, but less freedom, and is 2d. I like it. Alot.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
The female voice is...

Interesting.

And it really isn't that similar to Minecraft.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
So many posts comparing and bashing it towards Minecraft, if the creator of Minecraft, Notch, can accept that this is a good and unique game, why can't you guys?
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So many posts comparing and bashing it towards Minecraft, if the creator of Minecraft, Notch, can accept that this is a good and unique game, why can't you guys?

BECAUSE BY COMPARING IT TO MINECRAFT THEY INSTANTLY RISE IN THE COOL FACTOR BY SHOWING THEY HAVE 2 INDY GAMES THAT INVOlVE BUILDING BLOCKS AND YET BE CRITICAL OF ONLY ONE OF THEM FOR IMITATION BECAUSE IT CAME AFTER, BECAUSE THATS WHAT COOL PEOPLE DO...

or they're retarded.

I suspect the latter.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
so here's what i understand from this update
hats are to tf2
as furniture is to terraria.

I like it, but if they spent a month and a half implementing furniture, and <10 items besides that, i'm kinda sad. "but bio there are bug fixes and shit :3" I never noticed any bugs to be fixed to begin with >_>

However, i am liking how FUCKING SEXY the jungle is now my favorite biome just got even cooler. I hope they add more floating island features soon.
I hope they remove the world boundaries so I don't have to make a new world everytime I want to go on an adventure :/ Just.. implement boats or something and put oceans seperating the landmasses. So there's still the contained to the main island bit until you get a bit stronger. And Pirate mobs to prevent an early voyage. That'd be cool.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If you manage to kill yourself by hammering the shit out of a demon altar, your game freezes up. Or at least mine did.
elsewhere
It's only you, I believe.

I did that once, since I wanted to see which "slain" message would show up, none, sadly.