Toribash
Originally Posted by samcenko View Post
hey i wanna join ! win ratio : 0.86

omg u can chalunge hampa to a duel if u get 0.85 or more and if u win u get demon!!!
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
omg u can chalunge hampa to a duel if u get 0.85 or more and if u win u get demon!!!

iz tru
dats how i got mah deman.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

i draw penis and slap mans face, yell "raep tiemz yes?" and that works mostly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

Name: William, 12, 2 year and 5 months.
Clan: [L] [Impact] [Kick].
Modes: I love Wushu, Aikido, But would best player in TK!
Flavour: Strawberry
Virgin? I am not a virgin.
Underwear? Hanes

I want to join me because I think the clan is social and active members with very fantastic, is a clan with a lot of respect for rules, well composed.
I know how to set's (a little), I Can Toribash players draw on paper (Which happens to Have designed the War_Hero)
I have almost 100k, But I'll have to change Their name because I have a horrible name xD
I'ma good player if You Need I Can get replays, like comviver with others, I have an obsession for War_Hero, I love the two videos of him have a great September he is fantastic *.* (other members)
I am fairly active in-game, and I am very active in the Same forum, Thanks for your time.
Originally Posted by the13ghost View Post
Name: William, 12, 2 year and 5 months.
Modes: I love Wushu, Aikido, But would best player in TK!
Virgin? I am not a virgin.
Underwear? Hanes

I want to join me because I think the clan is social and active members with very fantastic, is a clan with a lot of respect for rules, well composed.
I know how to set's (a little), I Can Toribash players draw on paper (Which happens to Have designed the War_Hero)
I have almost 100k, But I'll have to change Their name because I have a horrible name xD
I'ma good player if You Need I Can get replays, like comviver with others, I have an obsession for War_Hero, I love the two videos of him have a great September he is fantastic *.* (other members)
I am fairly active in-game, and I am very active in the Same forum, Thanks for your time.

just warning you guys he stole 50k from impact /invade

Your English is puzzling. Especially the bold part.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
He took videos of you in September.
He really "enjoys" them.

What part is tricky?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

Originally Posted by wereprye View Post
just warning you guys he stole 50k from impact /invade

Well I stole the Yoyo2009 took me a QuickSilver force!
Name: William, 12, 2 year and 5 months. lol 12
Modes: I love Wushu, Aikido, But would best player in TK! everyone would best player in tk
Virgin? I am not a virgin. you're 12.
Underwear? Hanes

I want to join me because I think the clan is social and active members with very fantastic, yes, we have lots of very fantastic is a clan with a lot of respect for rules, well composed. rules are for pussies
I know how to set's (a little), you know to set what? I Can Toribash players draw on paper (Which happens to Have designed the War_Hero) wat
I have almost 100k, But I'll have to change Their name because I have a horrible name xD whose name are you talking about
I'ma good player if You Need I Can get replays, replays aren't needed like comviver with others, wat I have an obsession for War_Hero, i am sure he shares the same obsession with you I love the two videos of him have a great September thanks he is fantastic *.* (other members) okay

analyzed, final vote is no (also why are you using a translator, it makes you look like a retard)