Toribash
Tobi: Under discussion.
-----
James: Denied, feel free to apply again in a month or so, you just lacked any communication with the clan for too long.
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 3, 2016 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hi, My name is Sixville, I believe that I have met most of the clan members and had an opportunity to get to know you guys, I really like the rule become an ally of the clan because it brings friendship.

My Life
I am 15 years old, I live in North Carolina, I love to ride scooters, dirt bikes, and play video games. I am a sophomore in high school, which is 10th grade if you didn't know haha. I was adopted when i was four years old. I like to hangout with my little cousin and my little brother on the weekends, so that's why i'm not active on the weekends. I love to golf, in fact i'm joining my high school golf team next semester. My classes this semester are Media and Webpage design, English 2, Science and Visual Tech, Spanish 2. I am taking mostly honors classes next semester so I might now be on as much as I would this semester, but I will try to be as active as possible.

Why I want to join?

I want to join this clan because I think that most of you guys are pretty awesome. I really like the people in this clan. I met kradel ingame and really liked him. He was really nice to me and we eventually became friends. I first asked him what was required to join this clan, he told me that I needed to become friends and first become an ally to the people in the clan, and the clan in general. So I decided in order to apply here I wanted to get to know the rest of you before I joined a clan that I didn't even like.Turns out I actually got to know a lot of you and I like the people in this clan.

My Best Mods

My best mods are ABD, Greykido I love Greykido the most, Judo, and acrojoust that mods not to popular but i really love it. Some of my worst mods are Boxshu, mushu, and Twin-swords, I play a little bit of everything though. I have some replays on xspar.tbm it is a horrible replay, I also have some on parkour, they aren't that good either but I will post them anyways.

My Toribash History

On my very first ever Toribash account I got to black belt, but I was horrible then, my winning percentage was crap and after not playing for three months i forgot the password and just decided to make an new one, while I was playing on that account I was in 8th grade, I have been playing for 2 years now, the account name was beastamoda, all the clans I was in were, Sync, Haunted, BOMB Squad, Jinx, then back to Sync again. My ingame friend rcrichman and I were in Sync together, he has trained me a lot in ABD, he is very good. I was co-owner in Sync, and was in that one for most of that accounts time. My second account was Polaz, it was never in a clan. In fact it was banned because I wasn't able to pay a loan back, it was only 8k I mean seriously.
I only got that one to brown belt. I have met many people in this game throughout the
years I have been playing, my third account is 3nKB, the clans it is in right now is light, i'm thinking of leaving that clan because no one is active on the forums. I want a clan where we communicate. Before I was in light I was in royal, also a completely inactive clan, so I left them. And this is probably going to be the account I am going to be playing on mostly, I haven't joined any clans yet and I am currently only interested in this one. So that's my history in toribash.

Here are some replays:
Attached Files
Awesome saves.rpl (62.5 KB, 3 views)
Beat Vassel.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
DRAW!!!!!!!1.rpl (57.4 KB, 3 views)
Epic Save.rpl (73.4 KB, 3 views)
Eeeey thats pree good.rpl (67.5 KB, 3 views)
I beat moop omg.rpl (74.1 KB, 3 views)
I beat Rem.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
No ones bitch.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Pretty Good.rpl (85.0 KB, 3 views)
Ok I guess.rpl (140.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Sixville; Oct 3, 2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im from nc too Piedmont triad area
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Sixville: Denied, I'm sorry to inform you that you're not quite what we're looking for. Feel free to keep posting in our board to try to prove us wrong. Although any posts in here that are not an application are illegal, if you want to talk about this please PM me
You may reapply in a month, that would prove to us slightly that you're actually serious about joining the inquisition. At the moment we feel like your clan status is a bit too unstable to join inq.
Thanks for applying still.
Still under discussion, we're just observing your posts on our board and considering if you're fit for us.
That is good to hear, I am kind of excited.

If I don't get accepted though, I am still happy I am making friends. I thought I would be a huge loaner when I returned to toribash.
I like the color Green