Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Ursa buff = idk why do this. Rush MoM kill rosh faster? What is he even going to build except lifesteal? Diffusal? Skadi? Why?! It's a bit unnecessary...

Wat? Diffu imo is super good on ursa, so is satanic. But i think orb of venom is a core item on him now. Its just too good in lane
And i don't know about qop. Buff seems irrelevant.
Last edited by SunR1se; Apr 30, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
gfdgdghfg
diff why? O_o You don't build manta, and you go blink and you have a slow... It's not necessary?

Venom idk, you usually go phase first in to blink... It's good but unnecessary.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Is it only me thinking that Zeus buff was in order to counter techies mines?
Don't like his new dewarding method.

EDIT: Noone talked about huskar? Dominator + armlet + orb of venom (or skadi) = ggwp.
nice combo tinerr, but there are better things he could buy with that much money I think :P I would love to see it though.

Just had a game against support zeus. I think it was a buff to make him played support instead of mid.

EDIT: Oh yeah medusa pretty cool now, you can split Q and E happily, she doesnt have to rush lvl 4 Q/E. So good.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Apr 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
diff why? O_o You don't build manta, and you go blink and you have a slow... It's not necessary?

Venom idk, you usually go phase first in to blink... It's good but unnecessary.

Ursa is so easy to kite, diffu gives him slow and it has like 600 range(?), you can burn like 200 mana on one overpower and stats are nice as well. Im just theorycrafting right now, im not 100% sure about diffu but imo it looks awesome on paper.
gfdgdghfg
But he will just blink slam phase so I think catching people isn't a problem.

Give it a shot, but it's a pretty expensive item and he doesn't need the stats he gives. Burning mana is pretty cool though.
-----
Seen 2 games so far of aghs rush kotl, and it's honestly pretty amazing.
-----
Real tired of all these tryhard invokers going QE midas first then being useless all game and feeding and saying "hurr im so mlg how come i can't kill them I should be able to solo kill".
-----
wk h-god's build gameplay http://dotabuff.com/players/43432372...ro=wraith-king

Lost the first game because terrible team and I rushed refresher too fast, should IMO get mael and radiance before refresher UNLESS they have big nukes with long cd like lina.

Managed to carry the rest despite team. In the last game the invoker was trying his best to feed but I just ignored him and farmed on with grim determination o7 In the end I soloed their team 3 times and cleared out the base. Good fun.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 1, 2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump