Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by solitude View Post
ok joonveen, I want to join the texture mob in order to improve. Is it so wrong to try and improve? I know you guys can help guide me n stuff thats why im trying to get into this org.

Gragh, display your best work now!

@D0R: Wow o.o is your work based entirely on brushes? Anyway, I votes him in :P I love the way you fuse colors and brushes into one
Last edited by joonveen; Aug 8, 2008 at 07:43 PM.
I think me and dark should be of the list cus nobody really voted us in. and if we get voted in (like the good old days) then we could be on the list again.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
So what do you say about me?
If you're talking about me showing a shop i closed it down but i have a set shop up now but it doesnt have much in it.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
So what do you say about me?
If you're talking about me showing a shop i closed it down but i have a set shop up now but it doesnt have much in it.

wait for awave and maybe and hopefully a vote.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
@ramen: Lol, you spelled avwave wrong, roflwaffles!

Anyway; Ima thinking I need to see more, Yourface. Do you have texture sets right nao?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post

my fist render you like? use the pen tool.

I see you like the LP... thats one nice peice of instrument right there, true gibson or not.

and in other words, why the fuck is darkjak in the mob, but i applied weeks before him and im not in. >:O
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
I see you like the LP... thats one nice peice of instrument right there, true gibson or not.

and in other words, why the fuck is darkjak in the mob, but i applied weeks before him and im not in. >:O

i talk with aw about why me and dark got in without vote dont worry

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
jelousy makes you nasty... stop nagging, it decreases your chances.

true, but he has a valid point
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
i talk with aw about why me and dark got in without vote dont worry

Remind me, if you will, of the last time a vote was taken for a member. People may post that they approve of X, but in the end it's pretty much just decided by avwave, with a little bit of input from me.

Tiebasher an' all you others, the more you complain about so-and-so getting in and you not, and your textures are so much better, and theirs are just scribbles in MSPaint, and bla bla, the worse your chances become.

Take a hint, and quit bitching. It'll help ya.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&