Toribash
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods: Aikido, Wushu
Referrals (if any): None
Previous Clans: Puredark
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): None
Talents(Tb related): Nothing special
What you will bring to the clan: I can be useful in clan wars, im a nice and humorous type of guy. i would be like brother to this clan.
Other stuff we have to know: i just became a black belt today, and im 13

-----
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods: Aikido, Wushu
Referrals (if any): None
Previous Clans: Puredark
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): None
Talents(Tb related): Nothing special
What you will bring to the clan: I can be useful in clan wars, im a nice and humorous type of guy. i would be like brother to this clan.
Other stuff we have to know: i just became a black belt today, and im 13
Last edited by shino927x; Apr 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt:7th dan black belt
Preferred Mods:kick boxing, aikido, wushu, tk and sambo
Referrals (if any): nope (:
Previous Clans: C3 Knotz cant remember the other one.
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): i dont think i have had any in the past years when i first joined i had one for double posting
Talents(Tb related):movie makings and makeing moves
What you will bring to the clan:awesomeness i am pretty cool so i think we should all get along i will also bring more respect and i will make vids. and heaps of other stuff
Other stuff we have to know:i am 14 i just recently had a big break from toriash for 6 months and i am going to play again i love music i am very straight up about whats happening.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)ehm i will send you a link to one of my videos which will have all my replays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1z7BwiZl0k i am the first one but i am better than that now but i havnt made any replays since that vid

want to know more? jsut ask (:
Thanks!
7th dan black belt
Originally Posted by slipkn0t View Post
Belt:7th dan black belt
Preferred Mods:kick boxing, aikido, wushu, tk and sambo
Referrals (if any): nope (:
Previous Clans: C3 Knotz cant remember the other one.
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): i dont think i have had any in the past years when i first joined i had one for double posting
Talents(Tb related):movie makings and makeing moves
What you will bring to the clan:awesomeness i am pretty cool so i think we should all get along i will also bring more respect and i will make vids. and heaps of other stuff
Other stuff we have to know:i am 14 i just recently had a big break from toriash for 6 months and i am going to play again i love music i am very straight up about whats happening.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)ehm i will send you a link to one of my videos which will have all my replays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1z7BwiZl0k i am the first one but i am better than that now but i havnt made any replays since that vid

want to know more? jsut ask (:
Thanks!

Well you seem cool except for grammer issues. can you link more sp replays? also why dyou want to join 42?
Rogue clown
im back guys!
So my test period is done?
I wanna be part of this family allready . Anyways... I heard this clan is falling apart,
and I think the problem is the Time Zones and lack of recruitment in-game.
A thing that could help this clan get active is recruiting low levels like "Brown belts" and put them as pupils and teach them.
I will assure you clan will improve drastically alot.
Last edited by Neru; May 1, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
im back guys!
So my test period is done?
I wanna be part of this family allready . Anyways... I heard this clan is falling apart,
and I think the problem is the Time Zones and lack of recruitment in-game.
A thing that could help this clan get active is recruiting low levels like "Brown belts" and put them as pupils and teach them.
I will assure you clan will improve drastically alot.

We aren't falling apart we are just getting a lil innactive. Also only if the brown belt shows alot of potential like you will i help train them.
Rogue clown
well i accually watched this clan when i used to play and i always thought that i would like to join it but never really had the chance so i thought well who is now stopping me noone so i trieed a app and well also because u guys sound really cool and all that (: And i thought i would fit in here. and yeah when i get home from school i will add in some more sp replays
7th dan black belt
Originally Posted by slipkn0t View Post
well i accually watched this clan when i used to play and i always thought that i would like to join it but never really had the chance so i thought well who is now stopping me noone so i trieed a app and well also because u guys sound really cool and all that (: And i thought i would fit in here. and yeah when i get home from school i will add in some more sp replays

sounds good. lookin forward to sein em
Rogue clown