Toribash
So, last night I got an epiphany, and I've made a board game in approximately 8 h of work (images, board, cards, rules). Slept only 3 hours (from eight in the morning to eleven), played game, see that it works like a charm and all, test it many times.

And, what is the premise, story, setting?

Amazon gurls. XD

I got inspired for it by watching our hawt girls thread.

In this game players take the roles of two to four males that were captured by the women tribe of Amazones and turned into slaves. Goal of the game is to gain affection of three girls from the tribe and with that gain your freedom. [Story goes like: at the end of every year girls set free one male and turn rest into eunuchs !]

So, it is a game were you compete with other players to seduce 3 girls as quickly as possible and leave the village a complete man. XD

During this game you gather resources and spend them to be able to approach girls (with an offerings), talk with her and gain her affliction, or gain her antipathy (depends which theme of conversation you mange to mach with the things she likes).

So, here are some screenshots from the fully finished game that I played this morning with one of my friends from Steam.

This is the village with random tiles of resources we played. Some tiles are lost due to low productivity and the fact that some girls left the tribe. :]

Village

These are some of the girls from the tribe. You can see from the icons on their images in the top right corner that those are two breeders (love-makers) and three huntresses.

Girls

This is my 'friend' rotting in the wooden cage for trying to accuse me for stealing food and failing to get girls trust to his lies. So, I accused him and they believed me! So, he's waiting there for the day of his castration. XD This is a good game to brake friendships.

Prisoner

And this is me with my three girls I've managed to seduce. :> Free as a bird.

My score XD

I think I've managed to make very thematic and intriguing board game. this should be on the shelves in some store with 16+ sign on it. XD
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 2, 2015 at 01:41 PM.
And very addictive. I've played with various people yesterday and today, everyone enjoyed it. So, I'm proud.
-----
First video of the game here!

-----
Playthrough video here:

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 3, 2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New Game!
This time a RPG, rogue like, dungeons and shit game.

The Story

My Hero from playthrough

Other playthrough hero

Some monsters

Dungeon and board

-----
So, what happened during the playthrough this morning? Only bad things offcourse

Me and my sister played the first scenario (an easy one) where you need to find at least two gold idols of dwarven craft and leave dungeon with them. Only restriction is that one of you must play as Thief class. The scenario is called 'Inside Job'.

So, we started and by shear luck my sister found first idol almost at the entrance of the dungeon. We continued forward, dungeon rooms shifted, traps where sprung, monsters fought, until I found second one.

Well, at that time I was on 3 health points and my sister only at 1 (we played hardcore mode without resting in dungeon, only way you can heal is to find healing potion and we didn't find any at all).
So, we got a decision to make, and my sister decided that we have enough and left the dungeon. I wasn't up for that so I continued to look for the last golden idol. And then one trap ensnared me so I couldn't move for one turn, this wouldn't be so bad if the room shift didn't started at the end of that and I was on the path of shifting rooms! If you can't escape left or right, up or down you die, crushed into pancake. So, I died offcourse and since the quest item, the idol, was with me it got also crushed.
So, mission failed unless my sis gets back in dungeon and try to find the last one.

And guess what, she tried and got killed by another trap, she was at low health and didn't find anything to heal herself.
So... GG

Epilogue

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 6, 2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"One game a day keeps the work away" take no a new level Bojan? xD
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
And I have 3 more in production.

That ''Lord Baltimore'' monster of a game is still in making.
I'm preparing stuff for ''Steam Flow'' but with new game mechanics (added upkeep with dice matching and deck building) and I'm working on (busting my head over mechanics) that will probably be a traitor type of the game called ''The Thing'' (based on the horror movie).

Either that or Post-apocalyptic survival game idk yet. Depends where the thinking process takes me.