Toribash
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Rest in Peace Terry Pratchett.

Oh no. Really? Read a lot of the Discworld stuff when I was younger. He will be missed.

Also, Goldy (/GoldenRox) will come on as a trial member. Keep posting and keep coming to IRC.

JayXManHD - I've seen you post around the place and I don't really like what I've read from you. You can stick around and post here, try to get to know us, but I think I'd probably end up denying you. Sorry, just being straight with you.

Dan - I've allocated you a rank for now. Let me know if you want it changed. Also, tell IIInsanEEE what member art you'd like for it.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 15, 2015 at 02:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Aight, I did a war with (Ne)
1 vs 4 or 5 players I believe
(TLDR) 7-10 (Ne)... I lost :c

Sorry guys, they were hard to beat. They started dominating the war, but after 4-9 I increased till 7-9. Last match, my wrist dm because :logic: and BAM... d

Lots of kick openers but overall it was a good war.

Oh nice, I'll try later that mudbox program and the settings from Photoshop.

Nice Job!

Dang Jodus! That's very close for you taking them all on by yourself. Here's an idea that I had a little while ago. if we needed a organized way to war consistently to rank up we could make a calender. We could assign a group of people to war different days of the week. If you ask me its a pretty simple idea but it could be put to good use.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Congrats on completing you second war, I think it is?
Really close Jodus!

This clans growing pretty fast; more members, more posts and more activity than (le).
It's always good to see clans like this.

Hopefully we can fix up a war together soon, eh?

Also, Congratulations GlodenRox on becoming a lazy person that regularly says too long; didn't read!

p.s. would be cool if you checked out the member art on our thread
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Dan - I've allocated you a rank for now. Let me know if you want it changed. Also, tell IIInsanEEE what member art you'd like for it.

Oh, I completely forgot about the rank name. Can it be "Stuck in the Cabinet"?
Welcome Golden, good luck on becoming a full member.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Sure thing mate, I'll edit it when I get home.

Where am I coming from, I heard someone ask? From the first match of the uni soccer league! We are tied for first place! But only because the other team didn't show up..

Luckily it wasnt a complete waste of time - another team that was at the fields agreed to play us so we could get practice in. We lost 1-2, but I'm happy enough since I scored our team's goal.

It was a real eye-opener - made me understand just how unfit I really am.
Oh no. Really? Read a lot of the Discworld stuff when I was younger. He will be missed.

Also, Goldy (/GoldenRox) will come on as a trial member. Keep posting and keep coming to IRC.

JayXManHD - I've seen you post around the place and I don't really like what I've read from you. You can stick around and post here, try to get to know us, but I think I'd probably end up denying you. Sorry, just being straight with you.

Welcome golden, let's hope you'll have a fun time here, be a good addition here and advance to a cool rank name.

I also pm'd insane yesterday about my member art, I almost forgot about it.

Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Congrats on completing you second war, I think it is?
Really close Jodus!

This clans growing pretty fast; more members, more posts and more activity than (le).
It's always good to see clans like this.

Hopefully we can fix up a war together soon, eh?

Also, Congratulations GlodenRox on becoming a lazy person that regularly says too long; didn't read!

p.s. would be cool if you checked out the member art on our thread

Nice member art donkey, I used to have a picture like that as my avatar.
Also why are all your ranks and shit in the Le form, all the plurals should be Les, reading that just kills my little french grammar
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Found my old pc and hosted a 30k TC tourney with grim guys. Went well.

I may be in game a bit before my good pc arives back, yet.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post

Nice, nice.

I may be in game later today for anyone that would like to hang out.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Nice member art donkey, I used to have a picture like that as my avatar.
Also why are all your ranks and shit in the Le form, all the plurals should be Les, reading that just kills my little french grammar

I dunno, I kinda like their ranks. Debutant is an awesome rookie rank.

Originally Posted by Link View Post

Really great news on both counts. Thanks for hosting that tourney man. I like the whole co-hosting thing with members of the community. Nerti's helped us out, so has Chirs and now Grim.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 15, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
I dunno, I kinda like their ranks. Debutant is an awesome rookie rank.

Not talking about that, but look at their leader rank. It's 'Le rois' now. Which roughly translated means 'The kings' in english. But it's incorrect in french, you can say 'le roi' or 'les rois'. The current le rois can be compared with saying 'a kings' in english, which also sounds pretty bad.
Understand? It are all gramatical wrong mixes of singular and plural.

also nice work on the events link.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]