Toribash
No problem, i like to help.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
can you set different friction levels for different parts of the body?
for example if i wanted regular friction on my hands and feet, but have the rest of my body frictionless
Free Pv2Caribou
What you are trying to do (not exactly sure of what youre doing) wont work because the first cylinder you're trying to make and the last one are connected to the first blue object.
This will fuck up the mechanism and stop it from doing whatever you want to do because the objects are stuck.
If you explain first ill fix it.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
So are you saying I messed up the positions and object numbers of env_obj_joints?
If that's so, then... well I guess I fail lol

And here's what I planned to do:
1) Tori pulls the stick in front of him and the door in front of Uke opens
Naturally, when Tori releases the stick, the door closes.
2) Uke presses on the platform, and it opens the door in front of Tori.
Again if Uke leaves the platform, the door closes.
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
how do you tilt objects while doing world builder?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=118503

Originally Posted by culapou View Post
-To rotate an object hold the . then 4 or 6 to rotate it side to side, hold . and 7 or 1 to rotate it up and down, etc.

If you are using K, you hold R and press W, A, D or X to rotate it.

Originally Posted by XGraveDigger15X View Post
Might be wrong place to ask but... When do you restock? I want to buy something cheap but everything cheap is sold...

Yeah, pretty much the wrong place. For future questions like this, you should try #support.
You can get there by pressing the bolded Help tab at the top of the page.
Let this be a warning, moderators don't like it when you break the rules many times.
And they hit while you sleep.

ToriShop admins will restock the items in the shop when they feel like it. There's no set date or anything.
Also, ToriShop admins' names are going untold, because they don't want PMs requesting restocks or anything the sort.
Last edited by Tonakai; Aug 1, 2010 at 06:35 PM.