Toribash
i've done this cool prank where you insert a toothpick into an unpeeled banana and slice it from the inside. And when the victim opens it it drops into pieces

btw my replay thread will probs be up and running again i found my groove again
lol mat lol; yeah clan hopers are a pain in the ass, hey I am sort of active in game, sort of... idk its like aikido kinda bores me unless I am playing with someone that doesnt lift kick / shovel evey time

btw seba thats a gate, lol it reminded me of when we walked to the club with my friends, we would play with shit but with oranges lol

ayy activity, a nice prank is to put some of the soap bar on the tooth brusher of someone and when they clean they teeth they will taste it wuahahah okno,

also is that u eki on ur profile pic? idk also (yeah I like using also) Sweeyollo is kinda a clan hopper and he started here, kinda

also I am not being as active as I wish, maybe when my fcking phone is activated i will post more often, tho I am slow af when I write on it
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
lol mat lol; yeah clan hopers are a pain in the ass, hey I am sort of active in game, sort of... idk its like aikido kinda bores me unless I am playing with someone that doesnt lift kick / shovel evey time

btw seba thats a gate, lol it reminded me of when we walked to the club with my friends, we would play with shit but with oranges lol

ayy activity, a nice prank is to put some of the soap bar on the tooth brusher of someone and when they clean they teeth they will taste it wuahahah okno,

also is that u eki on ur profile pic? idk also (yeah I like using also) Sweeyollo is kinda a clan hopper and he started here, kinda

also I am not being as active as I wish, maybe when my fcking phone is activated i will post more often, tho I am slow af when I write on it

We are so active. Lets apply to official!!!!!!!!

Is time i think.

Someone cnc my shit?
Attached Files
Mateo - Green Life.rpl (161.8 KB, 2 views)
No,not so soon we will apply to official.
actually looks like about 4-5 members active,minimum needed is 10.
I'll cnc when i get on pc
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Why so high demands from the fuckwits in the powdered wigs for being official? It's stupid i think. Since in pretty much any group of people socially, it becomes hard to keep a good skill if they are more than 4. What i mean by that is that when there are more than four people constantly active, eventually they will start turning on each other, and some may stop practicing entirely. Larger clans will naturally break into smaller segments.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
No,not so soon we will apply to official.
actually looks like about 4-5 members active,minimum needed is 10.
I'll cnc when i get on pc

We should recruit more.

If you later can cnc in my replay thread when i upload that will be nice too.
Hello Lopsin, I am a forum admin in this clan, and for me to even address what you are saying, please produce evidence for your claims.

I might as well pick something to critizise while you are posting the links:

"Not only did he do that, but he uploaded yet another replay to the book of records today which he hacked in order to alter the replay."

How do you know he hacked it exactly, where you with him?
What kind of logic is that? He hasn't broken any of the MAU FORUM rules, take it up with the GM's.

And if he HAS been punished, then what are you doing here, that's why it matters.
I thought you would care about what kind of reputation your clan has. Do you want to be known as a clan of plagiarizers and hackers, or not? Oh well. Deleting my posts then.
previously known as Lopsin