Toribash
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Sakamoto desu ga? is a must read, too fabulous ( i am not sure if there is an anime for that tho)

not sure if it's aired yet, but it's listed for this season (anime)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
not sure if it's aired yet, but it's listed for this season (anime)

It starts episode 1 in 25 hours from now
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
It starts episode 1 in 25 hours from now

cool, i'll watch it then

crunchyroll or where?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Anywhere, but it does depend on when it gets subbed. Im not sure how crunchyroll does things

Crunchyroll usually subs within like an hour of the Japanese airing of an episode, depending on the series~
I discovered that shit as a child. Never watched it as a series. Found the death scenes when I was like, 12. Geah.....

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
So I started Danganronpa after stalling out FMA for an eternity. First impression is that this is pretty generic and has that Mirai Nikki x Corpse Party feel to it. Then straight away you're introduced to 16 different characters and I only managed to remember Kirigiri (I think?), Celestial (first name), and Monobear. I didn't even have a chance to get used to the main character's name. I mean the art is good, the setting seems decent, and I get the overall plot, but episode 1 is a fucking mess. Will go through with it because boobs, cute girls, and people dying. Kirigiri will probably wreck everybody and Celestia will last a bit. As a final note, I'm betting that idol chick has loads of hentai of her.

EPISODE 2 Thoughts

Last edited by SparChar; Apr 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I never watched the anime, but I did play the game, and was quite amazing, and was pretty long for a 3ds game.