Toribash
Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post
Cozza, are you sure that's a real language?? Lol

Yep, I just don't have the keyboard for it but it's a second language. You would be more confused if you saw the letters for it anyway. Eason is active again, in raku.....
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Eason says hi. He's back on tb now. He only left due to market problems, believe it or not.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i kust know that too
see discussion thread
and Eason is in raku now? i though he still here

Yes, I'm in [raku] now.

Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
That is weird but in main mem list he is not but yea Eason left or was inactive to long prob. planing to leave us.

I wasn't 'planning' to leave you guys. I was inactive for a few months. After I returned, I found out my title and being the moderator of [Guardians] was stripped.

Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
Also, for Eason, I feel a little dissapointed for his possition going out of the clan without advise or anything else, he just keeped out like 10 months and then goes out of the clan to enter otherone?

I was the leader of [Guardians]. Why would I leave all of you to fend for yourself? The only clan that I joined was [Guardians], about a year and a half. I did told you guys and even PM'd count that I was gonna be inactive since a big exam is coming up and shit and, partly because of the restock.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Well, you didn't have to join another clan, you know. You could've just talked to Count about it and become a Guardian again.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.