Toribash
Whoa! seven hours without a single post...my, my, my.
What's the word on the video, anyway? how's it coming?
People either in school / sleeping or work.

All these video posts are starting to seem like spam. No one really knows. Asking each day isn't going to make the video faster. If you want information on it. Ask the person making it (demonburn).
Best to just wait it out and see the finished result.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Nyann is very wise myees. Also first post on this clan thread, new ally here. :3
Some people might not know who I am, but I'm avengdx7s cutiepie. We like to poke each others feet. And not having a post in some time isnt always bad. Our clan just got officialized and we weren't close getting officialized when we wrote like 10 pages aday. Now we write more quality less quantity. Well that's enough serious talk, how is everyone here? <:
'u'
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
Whoa! seven hours without a single post...my, my, my.
What's the word on the video, anyway? how's it coming?

You guys need to post replays first so i can send them to demon.

Wut, pony-clan gets official?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
We have no problem at all getting official then. We are the best clan. Hmmm, I really want to throw TC into bank, like 10k worth, but I'm waiting on head texture, so I can't. If the texture doesn't come by tomorrow. I will dump 10k into bank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

guys demonzo and demonburn are the same person. demonburn is the alt. and i will be posting my replays here soon
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Originally Posted by treestand View Post
guys demonzo and demonburn are the same person. demonburn is the alt. and i will be posting my replays here soon

Didn't know that.
Plus if you have to post them, it's alright to post them here. I personally would like if you posted the replays on the other forum, so i don't have to navigate all the pages in the DSC to find it when i send them to demonburn.
I'm sure we will get official if mlp can get it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
well we have almost 19k in the bank right? You said you'd pay half, and i'm sending another 1k (all i have made without going ingame >.>) so, 5k then we can apply?