Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ooh.. i never know how long is one season
i rarely watch anime, but i read a lot of manga tho
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Ooh.. i never know how long is one season
i rarely watch anime, but i read a lot of manga tho

Uhm lol they teach that to 7 year olds though. Summer, winter, autumn, spring. Seasons... lol each season is 3 months.
in my country we didn't learn about that significantly
since in my country we only have two season
"0h no" -Trice
It's basically a four part? OVA that's released seasonally and is split up into three episodes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
SCIENCE FACTS AHOY:

Actually, not all seasons are 3 months long. Technically, Spring and Summer are longer than 3 months, at over 90 days apiece, while Autumn and Winter are under 90 days in length. Furthermore, Spring and Winter are getting shorter each year, while Summer and Autumn are getting longer.

So no, you can't just divide the 12 months into 4 parts and call it a day.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
SCIENCE FACTS AHOY:

Actually, not all seasons are 3 months long. Technically, Spring and Summer are longer than 3 months, at over 90 days apiece, while Autumn and Winter are under 90 days in length. Furthermore, Spring and Winter are getting shorter each year, while Summer and Autumn are getting longer.

So no, you can't just divide the 12 months into 4 parts and call it a day.

but the calendars are still marked, so yes you can
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
but the calendars are still marked, so yes you can

No matter how you slice it, less than 90 days on 2 seasons means that at least one of them doesn't last for 3 months. The lowest amount of days you can have in 3 consecutive months is February, March, and April at exactly 89 days, and you can't have 2 seasons overlap with each other, so at least 1 season per year won't last for an entire 3 months.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
so far have only picked up Boku no Hero Academia and Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

will probably pick up Gundam Unicorn Re:0096, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Joker Game,
Sakamoto desu ga? and maybe Bungou Stray Dogs ... or whatever else i stumble across~
Sakamoto desu ga? is a must read, too fabulous ( i am not sure if there is an anime for that tho)
"0h no" -Trice