Toribash
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Gymnasium :P I don't know if you call it that in english but.. it's called that in swedish anyway :P

Oh yeah. To us, (British people) a gymnasium is a place where you do sports like gymnastics and vaulting. I remember you saying that now.

Also, hey Panda. How are you, and what brings you to our humble abode?

-----------------------------------------------------------
HAHHHAHAH!!!!! I knew I would improve! Check this one SJ. Much better than the first one. I have to admit, the first jump is a little on the stiff side, but other than that, I am getting "better" at running. ;)

P.S. I am so active it is unreal. I had 100 posts only a week or two ago, now I'm coming up for 150! :O
Attached Files
Parkour improvement.rpl (279.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jun 2, 2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah it's better, but do it like I did in this replay, don't go on a parkour map, just go on and make the gravity -25 -30 and then engage distance 1k, then just practice running

and monkey.. you won't beat my activity.. I got 250 posts in 1 week
-----
Don't click on the Spoiler Just don't.. if you do you gonna see my wierd face in school xD

Don't

Really? no one online here? -.- jesus
Attached Files
#Running.rpl (210.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 3, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
hey guys! why the fuck i cant play online anymore.. are there some isuess?
and maro u need to rank the members.. it is important!
or give me the permission to do so! ;-) so i could help out a bit more!

and how are u all guys?
cheers
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys! why the fuck i cant play online anymore.. are there some isuess?
and maro u need to rank the members.. it is important!
or give me the permission to do so! ;-) so i could help out a bit more!

and how are u all guys?
cheers

I don't think there are any problems with Multiplayer or anything, but this inactivity tho -.- no one is online, not even maro is here, the leader. You can't stay inactive Maro.. it's gonna turn this Clan to hell..
Hey Mo! A more important question is how are YOU doing? :P
I'm good. You have to check out the previous posts to the thread and see my parkour replays. I'm really proud of them. :3
I did a BTEC Engineering mock exam just now, and I think I did really well considering we have a terrible teacher. Every lesson has been a case of sitting in the computer room and just researching ON OUR OWN a WHOLE UNIT and he expects us to all pass. :L
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hey Mo! A more important question is how are YOU doing? :P
I'm good. You have to check out the previous posts to the thread and see my parkour replays. I'm really proud of them. :3
I did a BTEC Engineering mock exam just now, and I think I did really well considering we have a terrible teacher. Every lesson has been a case of sitting in the computer room and just researching ON OUR OWN a WHOLE UNIT and he expects us to all pass. :L

well iam fine .. just finished a projekt with making 2 kollektions of sneaker..
72 different colorways.. dat was a hell of work heheheh
now i have a bit more time again and i want to have a basch with u guys online, but for some reason i cant conect to the multiplayer.. -.-
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
well iam fine .. just finished a projekt with making 2 kollektions of sneaker..
72 different colorways.. dat was a hell of work heheheh
now i have a bit more time again and i want to have a basch with u guys online, but for some reason i cant conect to the multiplayer.. -.-

Try to re logg toribash, it should work that way. whatever I got bored and photoshoped a little

Pic

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
yeah it's better, but do it like I did in this replay, don't go on a parkour map, just go on and make the gravity -25 -30 and then engage distance 1k, then just practice running

and monkey.. you won't beat my activity.. I got 250 posts in 1 week
-----
Don't click on the Spoiler Just don't.. if you do you gonna see my wierd face in school xD

Don't

Really? no one online here? -.- jesus

Is that pic a pic of you? Or just a pic of badassness?
Btw just saw the mortal kombat x trailer. The whole thing so far, was E-P-I-C.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Is that pic a pic of you? Or just a pic of badassness?
Btw just saw the mortal kombat x trailer. The whole thing so far, was E-P-I-C.

yeah it's me, I got bored..