Toribash
yeah vic no hurry mate, nice you got a pc (ayyy), wanna play? /jo mau we can hang out a bit there, its been a while;

yeah for the clan vid we need some worth showing replays first
Well you see my ferret was the one who is sick, and yeah, moustache guy has a youtube channel by the name "moustach" or whatever his name is.
Hey guys im back!
so uh could you like pls cnc my spar here...
Spoiler, im like Swexx in it, but really rusty
and i would greatly appreciate it if you cncd me on my replay thread,
not the spar i post here though...thatd look weird
So uh yeah im bck
What else do you want from me?!

Replay Thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...77#post8609477
Attached Files
Blood on my Hands.rpl (331.3 KB, 2 views)
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Nice to see you back.

P.S Dayum this ''activity'' D: (I have nothing to say cuz I am inactive 2 but yh..)
Put some cool topic plox
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Yeah, i'm just here waiting for a message i could actually reply to. Want to play? JO mau
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I was checking the thread and I'm not impressed, since 1 month passed we wasn't that active to get 100 pages, this is dying, so I'm getting back in here, since I was inactive I got 2 replays to show.

Also, notice me about what happened these weeks and what topics you were talking about.

I say hello and welcome to MAU to the people that got in recently

Replays
One is edited because we left 1 spar with Ara and the other is like punching training or tricking
Last one is not that long
Attached Files
#Training_punches_and_kicks.rpl (214.5 KB, 2 views)
Running away...
Hi seba, welcome back! You should help us get back in our feet again :P

So there have been a lot of new people in the clan and thats it basically
also some inactive poeple were kicked no surprise

Guys, you know about gingivitis right? Because after i brushed my teeth my toothbrush looked like it was used as a murder weapon.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
i guess i have gigivitis too,but i take a bit of more care on my teeths,not so fast,but somedays it appears blood too.
also,welcome back,seba.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ayy welcome back seba, yeah we were a bit inactive, some of the most active ppl suddenly disapeared like u and cata and that kinda killed the activity, then vic came back and mat said he would start being active soon;

vic just promoted you to your old rank, the one you had before you left and lets hope you get better from that, I've never had any serious illnes related to the teeth
lol,i just came back,then everyone starts getting active,they love me(if yes tell pls)
ty,ill be laster doing some wars,but just later,im a bit bored now.
so what topic?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592